President Biden announces he Won’t Extend Student Loan Relief And Confirms nikkas better pay up

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Shill's fall for the same crap every Election cycle.
:russ:

This was the back breaker though. This was the one election cycle where they needed to run up the score. Didn’t do nothing but $600 stimulus check and a infrastructure bill that’s probably pumped full of pork. Obama ought to be ashamed of himself for shucking and jiving for these fools.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
its terrible to the people who signed up for debt and are fukked :rip:

none of that is false, having no debt and a job is >>>>

thats the entire premise of the thread... millions of people are fukked up and unhappy. There's no person on earth with no debt thats unhappy about it. People get PhD and not many of them can even harness jobs that matter to have one. Even if you subtract loans and debt from the equation that still doesnt guarantee everyone securing a job off rip. Like if everyone on this website studies "sports medicine" we cant all magically have jobs lined up for that. Even without the debt you are playing roulette unless you're willing to relocate or have a strong network to get you directly into a job that matches your degree. The debt and interest is just a crippling factor added ontop of all that, you take the loan out yourself. If I take a loan out against my house, and I cant pay it... I lose my house. So therefore I dont take a loan out on my house. If you go to a tradeschool or have a plan you dont even need to do any of that shyt, this website in general put me on to that. Paid Training and Apprenticeship with no debt, there's a million things people can do if they pay attention.
Man I was talking about how hard that shyt was to follow.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yea this was a major promise of his campaign. If he tries in earnest and fails ok. But he got gen Y and Z people to vote for him off the strength of that.

Also I doubt if he runs in 2024
What was a major campaign promise

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Another L :russ: anyone thought he was gonna actually gonna get rid of Student Loans was a fool a stupid one at that.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
image.png