President Biden announces he Won’t Extend Student Loan Relief And Confirms nikkas better pay up

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Not for nothing but he did cancel over $11 Billion in Student loans for a some, paused student loan payments for a year for all, & rent payment for all and want Congress to pass a bill for $50,000 but TLRepublicans looking for any moment to crawl from under their maga rocks and say "see I told you he just like Trump #bothsides" any chance they get :manny:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The same Taliban Biden openly endorses? That Taliban?

Pulling out from Afghanistan =/= endorsing the Taliban.

But you just willingly put yourself on a FBI watchlist for endorsing MAGA. Just admit that you would commit treason under your lord and savior Donald Trump. :sas2:

And I'm no fan of politics, but siding with pedophiles, bigots, anti intellectuals, anti vaxx, anti women, anti black savages known as the GOP makes you CAC-adjacent like Candance Owens. You probably bedbuck, too.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I just don't understand this idea that if you don't benefit from it, then it shouldn't happen. I grew up poor with nothing and yes I was able to do something with my life. I would gladly pay all the taxes if it means other black children don't have to go through that. I worked two jobs to pay back my student loans and that shyt was awful. I wouldn't wish that on anyone and can't understand why someone who went through that would.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Pulling out from Afghanistan =/= endorsing the Taliban.

But you just put yourself on a FBI watchlist for endorsing MAGA. Just admit that you would commit treason under your lord and savior Donald Trump. :sas2:
I think you working with out dated info, as usual. Biden endorsed and acknowledged Taliban as new government control of Afghanistan and is willing to move forward working with them.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I think you working with out dated info, as usual. Biden endorsed and acknowledged Taliban as new government control of Afghanistan and is willing to move forward working with them.

So you never answered the question that you're MAGA and condoning treason.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So you never answered the question that you're MAGA and condoning treason.
Ive never voted Republican in my life :manny: Trump was a horrible President. But so is Biden. Its ok to say both are wrong for the job. You dont gotta pick sides. Strange concept now a days I know.

youre talking to a guy who thinks the age limit to run for President should be about 55 or 60 or so. Not a fan of any these old out of touch politicians :manny:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I just don't understand this idea that if you don't benefit from it, then it shouldn't happen. I grew up poor with nothing and yes I was able to do something with my life. I would gladly pay all the taxes if it means other black children don't have to go through that. I worked two jobs to pay back my student loans and that shyt was awful. I wouldn't wish that on anyone and can't understand why someone who went through that would.

Some people are so selfish, that they would get massacred if they went to another country. TLR been invaded by c00ns, CaCs, and bots from other message boards.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Ive never voted Republican in my life :manny: Trump was a horrible President. But so is Biden. Its ok to say both are wrong for the job. You dont gotta pick sides. Strange concept now a days I know.

youre talking to a guy who thinks the age limit to run for President should be about 55 or 60 or so. Not a fan of any these old out of touch politicians :manny:

You dont have to vote for GOP/Trump to condone treason.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Trump did that, not Biden :mjgrin:
Trump: No Federal Student Loan Payments Through January 31, 2021
President Donald Trump paused student loans for one more month.

Here’s what you need to know—and what it means for your student loans.

Student Loans
In an unexpected move, Trump has paused federal student loan payments for one more month until January 31, 2021. This means that the existing student loan relief will not expire on December 31, 2020 as previously expected. Therefore, student loan borrowers can continue to expect the following for their federal student loans:

1. No payments: federal student loan payments are paused.
  2. No interest: no new interest will accrue on your federal student loan balance.
  3. No debt collection: Student loan debt collection of defaulted student loan debt is halted
In March, Congress passed the Cares Act, which temporarily suspended payments on federal student loans through September 30, 2020. Trump extended the moratorium on federal student loan payments through December 31, 2020.
Trump: No Federal Student Loan Payments Through January 31, 2021
Trump only extended it for 4 months:sas2:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I dont condone treason. Plenty of military people think pulling out of Afghanistan and giving the government to Taliban is treason though :sas2:

It was George W Bush who put America into Afghanistan. Not Obama. Not Biden.