PreK kids recite sexy red lyrics... SKEEYEEEE! Will the Coli unanimously condemn degenerate music this time?

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where the brehs who argue music has ZERO influence?? The "I grew up listening to degenerate murder rap and I turned out just fine" crowd. Technically, you brehs should have no problem with this since music is just entertainment with no effects on the youth.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I'm not. It's the truth. Were the last generation that had love, peace , soul and intelligence heavily in our mainstream music.

And if you wanna have a back and forth about it please do me a favor and refrain from the profanity.

I only go back back and forth with mature posters who can disagree peacefully and maturely.
Fukk your peace and maturity

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes I feel like the amount of money I spend on childcare borders on extreme but when I see content like this I know I'm doing the right thing.

:francis:
First thing I thought seeing this vid too :francis:
But this is also why brehs need to man up and get to this bread so they have the option for their wife to provide childcare if need be.

I picked a good woman and made her my wife bc I wanted her and my imprint and influence on my kids, esp in their formative years. No one elses.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

Absolutely, but the difference is that we can at least admit when our shyt stinks. Black women on the other hand...

All this shyt is legit disturbing and I'm not naïve I know this shyt goes on it's just seeing this freely posted and now being grown and seeing the cycle repeat itself and the so called smart crowd wanting to be down so bad they defend the buffoons with bad faith arguments. It's all bad.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
Where the brehs who argue music has ZERO influence?? The "I grew up listening to degenerate murder rap and I turned out just fine" crowd. Technically, you brehs should have no problem with this since music is just entertainment with no effects on the youth.
maxresdefault.jpg