PreK kids recite sexy red lyrics... SKEEYEEEE! Will the Coli unanimously condemn degenerate music this time?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:comeon: Like every generation doesn't have an example of this. Like little kids didn't sing "you down with OPP?" or "Rolling down the street sipping on gin and juice" or "Milkshake". There's literally dozens of these nasty songs through the ages kids sing and don't know the meaning to. Y'all just want to complain about something.
You sound dumb ass fukk!

When it happened then and now it was wrong and ignorant! You dumb ass prob get off on hearing kids rap that shyt you bytch ass lame! :skip:

hcobbland84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
By hip hop do you mean white owned labels? Because all of the conscious/backpack rappers fought against this very thing.

I should have clarified it and said a majority of the major labels and by extension their adversaries in media (print and television).

Consumers fell right in line with the agendas that were being promoted because it was being promoted by “respected” voices.

Anyone who spoke out against this was labeled as out of touch, a hater, or irrelevant, even if they had good intentions.

It’s a wrap at this point.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: Like every generation doesn't have an example of this. Like little kids didn't sing "you down with OPP?" or "Rolling down the street sipping on gin and juice" or "Milkshake". There's literally dozens of these nasty songs through the ages kids sing and don't know the meaning to. Y'all just want to complain about something.
It wasn't normalize or accepted

And the era of music you're bringing up was pretty much the beginning of this nasty bullshyt.
but even at that time you would still get popped in the back of your fukking head

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all honestly, Ive been ignoring anything pertaining to her. Have no interest in knowing more about her or whatever. Just the things Ive heard in passing is bad enough.

What i wont understand is why folks stay paying attention to these trash individuals? Any attention towards them is giving them too much. Its like damn..... i gotta keep it 100 but trash seems to recognize trash a lot. Its like a sea of trash entertainers being elevated in the hip hop space and folks supporting that shyt. They have absolutely NOTHING positive to say or contribute and they suck talentwise. Cant rap, cant sing, cant act, dont write. Just being low vibrational and attracting the like

Yas

Banned
Daps

As you can see, we CANNOT depend on black women to help correct this, they are above correction. It has to be us.

That is one woman and their father's are 50 percent of the problem

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Sometimes I feel like the amount of money I spend on childcare borders on extreme but when I see content like this I know I'm doing the right thing.

:francis:
This really don't make sense. This is why I pay thousands on tuition for the kids. Can't do this ratchet shyt

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Mane...

Kids shouldn't even be reciting Sexyy Red. Her music is very vapid.

Those black kids need to listen to something with some substance.

BDP, Killah Priest, Nas, X-Clan, Public Enemy.

Music that'll make you think.

When I was a kid, my teacher played Living Legends in class