#predictable sitcom plots

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Two characters of the opposite sex have been enemies since the start of the show end up sleeping together. They try to cover it up, but end up sleeping with each other again.

The episode where one of the kids shoplifts, finds drugs, finds a gun, finds a dog and tries to hide it.
Dog gets hungry & eats the man of the house's sandwhich that he's been craving all day. He comes home & heads to the fridge to see its not there.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Did anyone mention the Bully episode? With someone coming to the rescue to get hurt only to come to the end of being an unlikely victor

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
A younger family member gets preganat. Leading the parents to talk to the youngest child about sex. Can alternate with a school friend. Extra points for extreme awkwardness from parents.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dog gets hungry & eats the man of the house's sandwhich that he's been craving all day. He comes home & heads to the fridge to see its not there.

Man of the house puts sandwich on table and takes eyes off it for a second. Dog grabs sandwich the second this happens. Man of the house turns to find sandwich gone. More hijinx ensue, including dog barking and parents asking what was that as children make up zany excuse.

Final episode of the show

Main character gets a job offer that they always wanted but its in another state so they must choose whether to take the job or not.Family and friends don't want them to leave but also don't want to hold them back

Final shot is of main character looking into an empty house. He looks around, reminisces, then turns off the lights. Camera zooms in on family photo forgotten above the mantel. Fades to black. Thanks for watching with us x amount of seasons.

Last edited:

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And one of the main characters fail to recognize how foul that relative/friend is.

variation: someone in the group of friends gets a new boy/girlfriend, they are annoying as shyt, but the friend is simping hardcore, so no one tells them. during the episode one of the friends explodes on them causing an argument. by the end of the episode the friend and the annoying boy/girlfriend break up. apologies all around and everything goes back to normal

follow-up episode: the annoying boy/girlfriend comes back 2-3 seasons later to date another member of the group :lolbron:

"look who i ran into" "he/she wasn't so bad after all" :yeshrug:

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How could we forget the "pool hall hustle"?

the bowling episode :pachaha:

The episode where they go to Vegas

the beach episode.
the hot one gets all the attention. the plain girl gets jealous. the guys all get into a competition on who gets the most chicks. fukkery ensues

this thread is gold :blessed:

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the womanizer or loose woman of the show finally gets into a committed relationship :ohhh:

the rest of the single friends are shocked and it forces them to evaluate their lives. fukkery ensues

by the end of the episode they break up and everything goes back to normal

Middle Finga U

Paper Chaser by Nature
Daps
Reppin
Melanated People Globally
Man of the house puts sandwich on table and takes eyes off it for a second. Dog grabs sandwich the second this happens. Man of the house turns to find sandwich gone. More hijinx ensue, including dog barking and parents asking what was that as children make up zany excuse.

Final shot is of main character looking into an empty house. He looks around, reminisces, then turns off the lights. Camera zooms in on family photo forgotten above the mantel. Fades to black. Thank for watching with us x amount of seasons.

Yassss, that shyt happens on damn near every finale.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I hate this type of episode but I see it all the time.... the vasectomy episode :snoop:

Wife wants husband to get vasectomy because after 2 - 4 kids the wife don't want to take care of kids anymore. Wife does research on the procedure and is shown that a vasectomy is a 15 minute operation and the man will heal completely after 2 weeks then it's raw dog sex for the rest of their lives :noah:

Husband however sees getting a vasectomy as "getting their manhood cut off" and "a man is supposed to spread their seed, sow their wild oats til death... not that I'll ever cheat or anything but still...." Husband then tries to convince wife of getting her tubes tied but sees that it will cost an ass load of money and a vasectomy is relatively cheap... :sadbron:so he agrees on doing it.

Husband goes down to doctor's office and sits in the waiting room all :to::whew::merchant: and then something random happens that makes them go ":huhldup:fukk this I'm gone!" and they leave without getting the operation. Wife asked if he went through with it and husband goes ":ld:You know me baby, when have I let you down". After 2 weeks the wife is like ":takedat:I think you're all healed up so lets get to fukking!" while the husband knowing he's still potent with sperm is like ":whoa:Why we gotta fukk, can't we just talk and get to know each other, maybe just cuddle?" and the wife goes ":aicmon:nikka I'm off the pill and horny as hell now we fukking.... :usure:unless you got something to tell me?" and the husband against better judgement is like ":patrice:No.... nothing is wrong".

The husband and wife start to fukk and husband is thinking ":smugfavre:This is no problem... I'll just pull out and cum on her stomach or make her swallow it yeah that's what I'll.... :noah:OH NO I'M CUMMING AND IT FEELS TOO GOOD TO PULL OUT!" 2 weeks later the wife goes to the husband and is like "I got morning sickness :usure:and I missed my period :usure: you got something to tell me now?" and husband goes ":dwillhuh::whoo:Yeah I couldn't get the vasectomy... as a man I just couldn't :shaq2:" and wife is like ":wtf::pacspit:You ain't shyt"