#predictable sitcom plots

Daps
married with children did this the best

instead of it being all sad and shyt... his family was fukking perfect

he was so pissed that they were happy without him, he found joy in the fact that he came "back" and they hated him... nikka was proud to ruin his family's life :mjlol:

:laugh:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
married with children did this the best

instead of it being all sad and shyt... his family was fukking perfect

he was so pissed that they were happy without him, he found joy in the fact that he came "back" and they hated him... nikka was proud to ruin his family's life :mjlol:
I think Roseanne did this too... same scenario as well.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
One of the kids wants to play it cool & see what's so great about smoking. They cause a small fire & try to cover it up. Once it's discovered a range of hilarious stories are told; nothing is adding up. The kid confesses leading to a stern talking to about the dangers of both cigarettes and fires.

Extra point if it references the movie the Mask by saying
DewKM.gif

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
A girl is approached on the mall for having the 'look' & is offered a modeling contract on the premises. They fill her head up with traveling to Paris, Tokyo, London, & Milan once she signs. After doing some local shoots they want her to drop her baby fat. She delevlopes an eating disorder.

Female character can't fit a pair of jeans. Or wants to drop a few pounds to fit into that perfect outfit/dress/swimsuit. She goes on an exercising binge & it goes to her head.

Both episodes end with friends & family telling her she is perfect the way she is. Everyone hugs & cries; bonus point if someone shares a story on a lost battle with an eating disorder(double if it's a celebrity story).

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two characters of the opposite sex have been enemies since the start of the show end up sleeping together. They try to cover it up, but end up sleeping with each other again.

The episode where one of the kids shoplifts, finds drugs, finds a gun, finds a dog and tries to hide it.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Wife or husband finds out that their spouse has a boy/girlfriend in their past they haven't told them about and said person gets reintroduced into their life. Wife or husband proceeds to get really jealous and thinks their spouse is cheating on them. Or they just get really insecure and think the boy/girlfriend is better than them.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
When the father find out their kids might be sexually active either through rumors or one of their kid's friends is pregnant....

If the father has a daughter - he goes on a rampage acting all types of paranoid and being unreasonable constantly screaming "MY BABY GIRL AIN'T GONNA LOSE HER VIRGINITY UNTIL SHE'S 78 AND I'M DEAD! :damn:" and does over the top extreme shyt like taking the door off the hinges from her room so she can never have privacy and gives her a 5pm curfew and bans her from ever dating.

If the father has a son - the father calmly tells his son "Son you have your father's genes that means you inherited my coolness so the women will flock to you. Basically what I'm saying is that you're now 10 years old so enough with the kid shyt... time for you to start fukking :smugdraper:. Here's a pack of condoms, if you need more just ask me I got cha now go get'em :myman:" meanwhile the son is like ":wtf:..... :mindblown:"

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Father finds out that his son joined a cooking class/joined the cheerleader squad/fashion club/sewing class/etc and he's dissapointed because back in his day doing something like that means you're gay and he don't want his son to be gay. So throughout the episode he shows his dissapointment by sneak dissing him with jokes and always having the :scust: face whenever he sees him. Wife tells the husband he's acting like a jackass and he should be supportive of his son no matter what... so he begrudingly swallows his pride and tries to be supportive :mjcry:.

Later on the father is chillen drinking with his friends and they all harass him about his son being in cooking class/cheerleader squad/fashion class/sewing class/etc. and makes all kinds of gay jokes about his son. Father can't takes no more and joins in telling gay jokes about the son too and telling his displeasure of his son's choices.... then he discovers the son overheard everything they said and is crushed, wife finds out and is like ":francis:Don't expect any p*ssy from me for at least 6 months" leaving the husband like ":snoop:I fukked up!"

Father then has sit down heart to heart talk with son about his choices and tells him that he accepts him for being gay which the son is immediately like ":whoa:Hold on I ain't gay! I'm only in cooking class/cheerleader squad/fashion class/sewing class/etc because the girl that I really like and want to fukk is in this class so I joined so I can get closer to her so we can hook up." Father is like ":lawd:HALLEJUAH MY SONS NOT A faq!" and they both laugh at the misunderstanding and they hug

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
The episode where characters tell different versions of the same event and they exaggerate it extremely in their favor.

Good one.

- stray animal shows up on the doorstep and everybody in the cast wants to keep it except for one person.
Couple days go by, and the animal becomes a pain in the ass to everyone except the person who didn't
wanna keep it and they've grown to like the animal.