#predictable sitcom plots

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Parents leave on vacation so kids decide to throw a party. Party gets out of hand. Parents end up having to come home early, and kids are in a mad rush to clean up before parents get home.
Family matters
Fresh prince
Saved by the bell
:mjlol:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
She finally decides to have sex with him, or she's been sexually active but this time her cycle is late. It's a two-three part episode. Two if her period is just late; three if she's debating on getting an abortion. The guy tells her to get rid of it, he's got to keep his grades up to stay on the team so when the scouts see him play he'll be a show in. Or he's willing to do whatever, he wants her to keep the baby. He wants the family he never had.
She will have friends who are both pro life & pro choice. She will also be torn between the choice because of her upbringing( what will my parents think?? :sadcam: how do I tell them???)

This would be a season finale episode to keep you on the edge of your seat.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Sitcoms about married couples always have the "After so long I finally get to have sex with my wife :blessed:" episode where the simp husband hadn't had sex with the wife in weeks/months so they go out of their way to set the mode: send the kids to their friends house for the night, candles and mode lighting for the bedroom, home cook meal.

When its time to get the sex started either: A. something happens to the house like a broken pipe or something gets set on fire or etc, B. annoying parents/friends/neighbor bust in the house for some random reason and doesn't leave and want you to give them all of your attention, or C. a friend/relative is in trouble of some kind and you're are the only person that can save them so begrudgingly you try to rush over to save them only to come back and see wife dead asleep :francis:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
- there's a talent show/pageant at school/church and a main character is the director, but it goes to their head
and they're a jerk to everybody so everyone quits the show. That person has to get up and stage and make a fool of themselves,
but everyone feels sorry for them and goes up on stage to help them