#predictable sitcom plots

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
sidebar: Did anybodies' real life school ever have Sadie Hawkins' Day dances?? We didn't never have that chit,
it would've been da bomb. I heard it on enough shows to where I figured it was a real thing, so I actually did research
to find out who in the hell Sadie Hawkins was LMAO. But anyway - I've never heard of anyones' real school ever
having a Sadie Hawkins dance...

Hell yeah, but here they called Turn About. If I could I wouldn't scared at all to ask a guy to it. Only dances I went to were Homecoming (junior & senior year) & prom.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
There is a :scust: viral video/ movie that everyone has seen. It's come down little man & his best friend Chunky to watch it. Momma refuses to let them watch the flith, flarn, flith. They're determined to see it tho. So they hatch a plan, Chunky will stay the night. Once everyone is asleep they will watch the video.

It's time. As they watch the video their faces show how repulsive it is. A combination of :scust::patrice::damn::scusthov: is how they are looking while they watch.

They wind up having nightmares. At breakfast they are falling asleep at the table. Dad asks the boys why they so tired. Chunky is half sleep. Little man is snoring. Daddy taps little man & he shrieks. Daddy ask:aicmon:yall watched that video ya momma told you not to watch didn't you? Little man says yeah. Daddy :manny:finsihes cooking breakfast. He puts the food in front of the boys & they both race to the bathroom :gag::gag::gag::gag: fighting to see who can get there first.

While the boys are puking Momma makes her way in the kitchen and heads to the coffee pot after getting a morning kiss. She askes where the boys are with w Cheshire Cat smile like :jawalrus:. Daddy asks:gladbron: 'what did you do to them boys??'
She says I knew they were gonna watch that video, so I had some high school kids make a video using food & household props. :sas2:

Daddy is amazed :whoo: & daps Momma. Credits rolls as you see Chunky laid out faced down in little man's room. Little man is coming out the bathroom after another round of throwing up. Pops walks by :scust: and tells little man:ufdup: don't forget to clean that mess up.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
The episode with the family reunion!!! It's an unsettled rivalry between daddy & his cousin (if show is set in the south, it's his up north cousin; set in the north, it's his down south cousin). The beef is so thick you can feel the tension when they come face to face after years of the unsettled dispute. Which will be made note of by Baby girl.

Things come to a head just when Grand mama says enough is enough; she says that daddy & cousin will have a face off to end this madness. It ends with daddy winning & gloating about how he was always the champ of the fam. When daddy walks off the cousin is rubbing his sore limb. Little man is standing around talking about the amazing event that just went down.

Cousin gets up just fine. Little man is puzzled. Cousin tells little man to keep it a secret; it'll kill Daddy if he knew he didn't really win. Little man nods his head knowing his dad is a sore loser. Cousin :salute: little man and walks back in front of the family faking his injury.

*Bonus points of if the cousin is a woman.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's cool...I don't do this for the stats.

9aocv7.jpg

:wow: :wow: