#predictable sitcom plots

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
- husband has been waiting for the longest time to watch (insert sporting event) that he has taped.
He has spent all day trying to avoid people telling him the outcome. When he finally gets to sit down to watch it,
somebody comes in and spoils it, or somebody has taped over the game

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:ehh:
- husband has been waiting for the longest time to watch (insert sporting event) that he has taped.
He has spent all day trying to avoid people telling him the outcome. When he finally gets to sit down to watch it,
somebody comes in and spoils it, or somebody has taped over the game
:russ:This kinda happened to my daddy. He was recording a Bulls championship game. But we had one of the tricky light switches that controls the power in a room. That switch was next to the kitchen light switch. And I was going To turn off the kitchen lights and flipped the wrong one. My daddy we like :damn: I flipped the switch back; the game was able to go back to recording but like 10 seconds was missing.

That said if this were a sitcom episode; it would cut off right before the winning play is made in triple over time. When it comes back up the game is over and the commenters are boasting about the historic buzzer beating win just occurred. Pops can only experience it via replays.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Son/Daughter is in a school play/important event at school and wants their dad to be there. Dad cannot come because he has to go to work and/or other important obligations.

Despite the fact that A. dad virtually pays all of the bills and food for the family so he has to constantly work so everyone can live comfortably, B. the kids have a mother that can attend the school play/important event and can also record the event so the dad can watch it with his kids, and C. they tell dad at the very last second so he is not able to come if he wanted to... all of the kids are :sadcam: and the wife is like ":francis:Despite the fact you pay all the bills and I have no job so I'm free to take care of this obligation I'm gonna be mad at you for no reason and make you feel ultra guilty so I look like the better parent by default :usure:.

Eventually dad has to make a deal with his boss/co-workers for someone to take his shift in exchange to work an even extra harder shift at a later day and be in debted to his boss so he can attend his kids event so they won't feel butt-hurt.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Did anyone mention trying to take 2 girls to the same dance yet?

That was page 1, bruh.

However, I will purify your sin with a caveat.

It may be the reason they are trying to do the Date Switch is because it is the Sadie Hawkins Dance, and the character
got asked by a girl in class he thinks is pretty cool...but then, the girl he really wants surprisingly asks him to be her date
- and you can't say no to that!

sidebar: Did anybodies' real life school ever have Sadie Hawkins' Day dances?? We didn't never have that chit,
it would've been da bomb. I heard it on enough shows to where I figured it was a real thing, so I actually did research
to find out who in the hell Sadie Hawkins was LMAO. But anyway - I've never heard of anyones' real school ever
having a Sadie Hawkins dance...

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Nah no one said the Whitley & Dewayne episode yet

Buncha folks did that...

- Myrtle Urkel crashed Eddie's wedding
- Rachel showed up at Ross' wedding
- Spence took them dudes to Maryland to stop a wedding
- Grandpa Simpson fell through the glass window to stop Marge's mom and Mr. Burns

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
Ooohh she sneaking boys into the house... She think her parents are sleep but what she don't know is daddy went down stairs to finish off the porkchops & Koolaid for some late night snacking. As daddy is coming back upstairs licking his fingers and finishing off the last bits of red koolaid he hears giggling in his daughters room. At first he figures she's just on the phone. He tells her to go to bed it's a school night. She says okay and gets silent. Right before daddy gets all the way in his room he hears a deep voice. Daddy charges to his daughter's room. Who you got in here girl!!???! He demands. She plays dumb. Daddy looks under the bed, and behind the dresser, and now he checks behind the door. He looks at the closet, he head towards the closet, now he's opening the closet...
Where you watching a r kelly video writing this :mjlol::dead: