POWERLIFTER BREAKS BOTH KNEES AFTER SQUAT GOES HORRIBLY WRONG

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They might be beneficial exercises but constantly pushing the limits with those two lifts is dumb.

Depends on how you define pushing the limits in my opinion.

Every time I work out I try to do one more rep than last time or add more weight if I’m at a good rep count. That’s part of the point of doing any lift to me including squats and deadlifts.

Average person is not even close to those numbers though so pushing the limits at an elite level vs average person is way diff.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
get your point but ronnie wasn't a powerlifter, he was a bodybuilder

Ronnie Coleman was a powerlifter masquerading as a bodybuilder. Ronnie continually did the big 3 power lifts all the way into contest finals even on low carb low cals. Dude didn't start "bodybuilding" til his body started giving out and his lat and bicep went to shyt.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
4bc3bj.jpg
:dead:

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ronnie Coleman was a powerlifter masquerading as a bodybuilder. Ronnie continually did the big 3 power lifts all the way into contest finals even on low carb low cals. Dude didn't start "bodybuilding" til his body started giving out and his lat and bicep went to shyt.

i stand corrected

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why is people lifting up so much heavy shyt knees is the most damaged shyt ive seen. nba, nfl, like damn...:scust: Why doing squats like that just do the regular leglift and keep your knees safe...