Powerbeats Pro Headphones

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
These look to be the best wireless headphones options as it addresses three major issues plaguing the vast majority of the wireless headphones on the market now.

H1 chip - the thing that makes the airpods stand out above all other headphones currently. Allows the headphones to work faster and much smoother than others

In canal ear tip - allow for soundproofing and staying in ear better

Case - allows for excellent battery life seen in airpods.

Most def will cop a pair once these released. I've looked at aLL the wireless earbud options and even bought like 3 of them. I ended up returning them all back and getting another airpod set.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
These don't have an IPX rating or if they do it hasn't been listed. If you're gonna spend $250 on some true wireless earbuds might as well just toss in the extra $50 and get the best sounding ones possible and get ones with an IPX rating.

The Master and Dynamic MW07
The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless

Both of these have an IPX rating of IPX4 which means they can actually get wet and survive. That makes them acceptable for the gym or regular use. They're both about $300. The Momentums sound slightly better and get a bit louder than the MW07s. They also both have aptX for Android for superior sound quality or AAC on iPhones. The MTW have an app on iOS and Android for firmware and sound adjustments. The MW07s don't have an app.

True wireless headphones typically sound inferior to wired Bluetooth earbuds. I've owned both of those and they sound superior to any wired Bluetooth earbuds I've heard.

I've also seen the Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 2.0 compared to them but at $320-$350 I wasn't willing to go that high when the MTW sound so good. The E8s have wireless charging though.

I own a set of Powerbeats 3s and they just sit. I almost never use them. I usually use my Jaybird X3, X4, Tarah Pros, or my Momentum True Wireless. At work I use my Sennheiser HD1 Wireless Free or my Galaxy Buds.

Also in my pile of buds I don't really use anymore are the Jaybird BlueBuds X, Bose SoundSport Wireless, the BeatsX, and the Fitbit Flyers. I have a lot of wireless earbuds. I'm a headphone junkie.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I never cared for the Beats IN EARphones

I bought some one time and my Skull Candys litteraly sounded the same . Think I took them back within that hour

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
In fairness, I think beats makes a solid headphone for the layman that doesn't want to get to technical, the price points albeit a little high are not so outrageous and the one quality they do have is durability, with that said you can spend 50 bucks more and get better wireless headphones or find comparable value for cheaper, but I would take the beats over the Apple joints in a heartbeat.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll more than likely preorder it today...preorders go live @ 10AM EST