Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ghost looking like that member of the A Team. What was his plan? To hotwire the elevator? Slide down a garbage shaft with the Jiminez lady? :mjlol:
I’ll give Tommy credit for at least having a plan. I think Ghost was just hoping happenstance would lead to her falling into his hands.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
why do you guys go see deep with it:beli:its not that serious in terms of scenes needed to be shot
if you think the criticisms of that scene - everything from how high profile alicia is, to tommy + 3 and ghost solo, to the lack of disguise of tommy and ghost when they're also wanted by the cops there - are "going deep" you're being a willful stan....nothing deep or nit picky about the absurdity of that plot

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Ghost looking like that member of the A Team. What was his plan? To hotwire the elevator? Slide down a garbage shaft with the Jiminez lady? :mjlol:
Dude had no plan. How was he gonna really kidnap her by himself? Power really making him out to be some superhero unstoppable force :russ: Only Dre could have done it solo :troll:

LOL @ Dre telling Donovan to give him a gun so he can get them out of there :mjlol: Dre knows the writers will give him "The Matrix" shooting and fighting abilities to get out of any situation

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright so here’s my list of the most :mjlol:-worthy moments of this episode

• Ghost, a man who has been under federal investigation for months(years?) and most recently suspected of murdering a federal agent, is able to sneak into a courthouse by simply wearing a hat and pretending to be an elevator repairman. How convenient the elevator needed repairs on this specific day :russ:

Ghost pulled up to the courthouse like
giphy.gif

Security was like :ehh: and let him in

:dead:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
if you think the criticisms of that scene - everything from how high profile alicia is, to tommy + 3 and ghost solo, to the lack of disguise of tommy and ghost when they're also wanted by the cops there - are "going deep" you're being a willful stan....nothing deep or nit picky about the absurdity of that plot

its not that deep though, but since u want to go so deep

no1 expected to see ghost in a workman outfit

no1 expected to see tommy in a emergency outfit

so why would they automatically think its them

you saw dre's face when he saw ghost,he was in 2 minds thinking is that really him for a good hot second

again its a tv show, if we really wanted to be so deep then the show wouldn't of got past episode 4

its like you guys want to see every bit of info packed into an hour

its not going to happen so writers leave your imagination to fill in the rest

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
its not that deep though, but since u want to go so deep

no1 expected to see ghost in a workman outfit

no1 expected to see tommy in a emergency outfit

so why would they automatically think its them

you saw dre's face when he saw ghost,he was in 2 minds thinking is that really him for a good hot second

again its a tv show, if we really wanted to be so deep then the show wouldn't of got past episode 4

its like you guys want to see every bit of info packed into an hour

its not going to happen so writers leave your imagination to fill in the rest
:dead:

this let's me know everything, ok breh...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
but its true,if you are sacs or dre are you expecting to see ghost or tommy in a uniform,no youre not.

things look "blatant "to you because you are the viewer.
how many times in your life have you not recognized someone because they changed their clothes? because they put on a hat? even on damn halloween with costumes and makeup on, we still manage to recognize one another... :comeon:

beyond that you got lala walking out a bathroom with high profile federal detainee, no one sees this...
no one went in the bathroom with alicia...
one van made all four cars following the ambulance, that no fed agent got into, stop...
no cop cars on the street being put on APB to pull over ambulance trucks...

this was sloppy wirting...high fukkery...but blatantly sloppy

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
how so? el chapo escaped in real life through a damn bathtub

escaping through an underground tunnel

again, these things can hapen
Naw breh. Ghost and Tommy already kidnapped Lobos, I think it was Season 3. If that shyt happened in real life, no way would Tommy or Ghost be able to pull it off again and this time in a courthouse lol. This is 2019 USA with cameras everywhere. We ain't in Mexico where El Chapo escaped.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
how many times in your life have you not recognized someone because they changed their clothes? because they put on a hat? even on damn halloween with costumes and makeup on, we still manage to recognize one another... :comeon:

beyond that you got lala walking out a bathroom with high profile federal detainee, no one sees this...
no one went in the bathroom with alicia...
one van made all four cars following the ambulance, that no fed agent got into, stop...
no cop cars on the street being put on APB to pull over ambulance trucks...

this was sloppy wirting...high fukkery...but blatantly sloppy

you are missing the point, they didnt see ghost or tommy ,they are in the actual agents dealing with these 2

that bit was stupid,but if I remember correctly only 1 guy checked the bathroom

this happens in tv shows everytime

again,you are looking into it too deep, when its just a tv show.

you can play this" how come game all day, reason being its a damn tv show

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Naw breh. Ghost and Tommy already kidnapped Lobos, I think it was Season 3. If that shyt happened in real life, no way would Tommy or Ghost be able to pull it off again and this time in a courthouse lol. This is 2019 USA with cameras everywhere. We ain't in Mexico where El Chapo escaped.

i dont get why you guys keep talking like this lol

as I said, if you guys want it to be so real life this shyt would of ended before episode 5 season 1

you cant look at tv shows this deep.

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yoooo this show is a trip :laff:

Lala was scared to death tossing a gun in the water now shes Griselda Blanco :russ:

Doesn't she gave a shop to take care of :usure:

Dre is unkillable. nikkas ran in with all kind of Rambo Artillery and EVERYONE DIES EXCEPT HIM :dead::deadrose::mjlol:

Sax still having a job :dwillhuh:

Tommy and his 3 stooges coming up with a masterplan :russ::russ::russ:

Ghost at the Courthouse :mjtf:

bytch drank some water, started coughing and they rush her to the bathroom? Just for coughing :martin:

This shyt is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
you can play this" how come game all day, reason being its a damn tv show
you are their prime audience..."hey, it's a tv show"

there are liberties taken in tv/film, of course, and then there are things that are completely implausible, not just when comparing it to the real world, but even when looking at the plausibility within the fictional universe of the show. what happened in that scene doesn't even make sense for the world of power...am i going to cry about it? no, that's where it's just a tv show comes in. am i going to call it out for a poorly written tv show? absolutely