No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
full

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I expect Power Book 2 to be equally as fukkery filled especially since the focus will be on Kanan

I just hope the BMF show doesn't suffer the same fate.

DollaBill

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chi Town
i guess grimace cut the feds off long enough to get the jimenzes sister away scott free

lol jason is gonna get the milan treatment from ghost and tommy in about 2-4 episodes.

lala gonna be killed off soon. i hope we get to see her titties again

tariq dumb ass going to that italian while tommy is there will expose his operation

I'm starting to think that girl tariq involved with is either ray rays sisters or kaanan's sister or a fed sent to investigate tariq.

councilman o dawg smashing that skank then the bytch and her boyfriend got fired was :mjlol:

simon stern back to fukin ghost again.

:mjpls:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Proctor’s daughter’s acting was so terrible. That crying scene was a goddamn travesty :dead:

Tommy is a goddamn demon showing up to the funeral like that :picard:

Ghost / Tasha dialogue on Tommy being alive made no fukking sense given Ghost never told her he went after him:mjlol:
That girl was talking all that woke shyt until Tariq ran that weak ass game on her :bryan:
Also what is with these dudes trying to kill people in broad day light in Manhattan? Tommy’s stupid ass :why:

They shoulda got that lil girl from Game of Thrones (lady Mormont) for that role.

Cuz yea, her crying scene wasn't good. All those actors on the set and no one could coach her through that :hhh: ......

Then again, they may have been busy working with Lala :ohhh:

:yeshrug:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
i guess grimace cut the feds off long enough to get the jimenzes sister away scott free

lol jason is gonna get the milan treatment from ghost and tommy in about 2-4 episodes.

lala gonna be killed off soon. i hope we get to see her titties again

tariq dumb ass going to that italian while tommy is there will expose his operation

I'm starting to think that girl tariq involved with is either ray rays sisters or kaanan's sister or a fed sent to investigate tariq.

councilman o dawg smashing that skank then the bytch and her boyfriend got fired was :mjlol:

simon stern back to fukin ghost again.

:dead: if Grimmace is back next episode like nothing happened after Jimenez is killed

Homegirl being a fed would be a dope twist

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They shoulda got that lil girl from Game of Thrones (lady Mormont) for that role.

Cuz yea, her crying scene wasn't good. All those actors on the set and no one could coach her through that :hhh: ......

Then again, they may have been busy working with Lala :ohhh:

:yeshrug:

Breh... why the hell would Lady Mormont go from a small, supporting role in Game of Thrones to a bit part in Power? :russ:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I see 50 got tired of nikkas complaining and put back the original theme :russ: :blessed:

Punk ass Dre proving once again why he's the biggest bytch ass nikka on the show :scust:

So.... Dre's baby cries when you don't hold her right, but the sound of gunshots and sight of people getting shot, and blood splattering on her face does nothing to her???

:mjtf:

Exactly :snoop:

Angela aint been in the ground a week yet and Ghost about to get his dikk wet with that council woman for that campaign money :heh:

Tariq better smash ol girl while the getting is good before he gets his dumb ass popped for a re-up from a connect he doesn't have :mjlol:

Proctor's daughter ever-so-conveniently remembering to take her bookback upstairs while Tommy and Proctor talk :stopitslime:

Ghost and Tommy are prime suspects in a federal case involving the death of a witness. HOW THE fukk ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO PASS IN DISGUISE IN A COURTROOM OF ALL PLACES? :mindblown:

WHY THE fukk DID JASON GO THROUGH ALL THE TROUBLE OF SETTING THIS ABSURD PLAN OF KIDNAPPING A KINGPIN IN A FEDERAL COURT FOR INFO ON HER BUSINESS JUST TO END UP KILLING HER ANYWAY BEFORE HE GOT ANYTHING FROM HER? :mindblown::mjtf:

Keisha was that scared of sitting in the bathroom and sending Tommy a text? :dwillhuh: She about to be his downfall in the worst way :snoop:

Ghost and Tommy finally realize they're being played against each other and despite what Tommy said, you can bet money they're going to team up against Jason :ld:

It kind of felt like this episode tried to recapture some of the older season's magic but the story has just gotten too absurd to be plausible.