Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Definitely can’t fully comment on the full 5 episode arc yet, but based on the remaining characters, I really wish they wouldn’t have given Dre a full episode when there were only 5 total remaining. He’s not a big enough character and was never important enough to get all that time.

IMO they could have given Dre (30 mins), Saxe (25 mins), and Paz (5 mins :pachaha:) a single episode to close their arcs and then spend the last 4 really fleshing out the 4 best characters/suspects remaining (Tommy, Tasha, Tate, and Tariq). From the looks of it, there’s gonna be more Paz and Saxe coming up and that will definitely eat into the major characters’ time.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely can’t fully comment on the full 5 episode arc yet, but based on the remaining characters, I really wish they wouldn’t have given Dre a full episode when there were only 5 total remaining. He’s not a big enough character and was never important enough to get all that time.

IMO they could have given Dre (30 mins), Saxe (25 mins), and Paz (5 mins :pachaha:) a single episode to close their arcs and then spend the last 4 really fleshing out the 4 best characters/suspects remaining (Tommy, Tasha, Tate, and Tariq). From the looks of it, there’s gonna be more Paz and Saxe coming up and that will definitely eat into the major characters’ time.
My prediction is since 10 was Ghost and 11-15 are the aftermath and 11 was Dre..

12 will be Paz and Saxe
13 will be Tate
14 will be Tommy
15 will be Tasha and Tariq

the end of each episode will show what happened when they got to Truth... I think some of these characters crossed paths with 1 another and we don’t know it yet... like we know Dre saw Tommy down the block...

Some of us should start gettin on our detective shyt and tryna piece together the puzzle..

we know he was shot with Angela’s gun... and we know Paz had it last... and we know she’s been in cahoots with Tasha

tommy, Tasha and Tariq are the only 3 that can catch Ghost off guard

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn guess Ghost really is dead.

My guess is it’s either Tariq or Tommy :jbhmm:

Also I think it’s interesting how with Dre’s episode from his POV Dee the scene with him and Ghost play out differently and it doesn’t look like he got herbed as much. I’m interested to see how the different povs change things in the other episodes going forward.