Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I agree with all that... and I like this mystery approach too.... we get to have some detective convos now

Courtney Kemp did say the Final Betrayal is between Ghost and Tommy.... maybe Tariq did set the whole thing up for Ghost to get shot and Tommy to go to jail while him and his mom get away and do their thing...

Tariq is the most predictable but damn... Tommy could’ve been got Ghost.. matter fact he could’ve got him in episode 10

I doubt it's Tommy just off the fact that they've been trying to kill each other all season. It's redundant and uninteresting at this point if he kills ghost.

Tasha makes the most sense. Ghost arguably has ruined her life the most. Mentally, emotionally and financially. There's some accountability on her end to own up to, but for the most part ghost has fukked her world up the most.

Almost killing Sean, Raina's death, Silver's death, cheating with Angie, inviting Kanan back in their lives and corrupting Tariq, having to downgrade in lifestyle, signing papers and stealing money behind her back, etc etc. Tasha would have more of a grudge than anyone.

My theory is, either the dude Tasha was fukking with or the drug dealer dude is the one that was following ghost all through episode 10 but for some reason Tasha ends up being the one to shoot him because it became more personal after Ghost decided Tariq should turn himself in.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I’m still trying to figure out which is worse, the acting or the scripts for this show :francis:

edit: LOL at Dre turning into Tekashi, he snitching everywhere

Run from the Feds and stop by a gas station in Manhattan to grab a bag of chips, soda and a toy brehs. No sense of urgency while on the run brehs.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I doubt it's Tommy just off the fact that they've been trying to kill each other all season. It's redundant and uninteresting at this point if he kills ghost.

Tasha makes the most sense. Ghost arguably has ruined her life the most. Mentally, emotionally and financially. There's some accountability on her end to own up to, but for the most part ghost has fukked her world up the most.

Almost killing Sean, Raina's death, Silver's death, cheating with Angie, inviting Kanan back in their lives and corrupting Tariq, having to downgrade in lifestyle, signing papers and stealing money behind her back, etc etc. Tasha would have more of a grudge than anyone.

My theory is, either the dude Tasha was fukking with or the drug dealer dude is the one that was following ghost all through episode 10 but for some reason Tasha ends up being the one to shoot him because it became more personal after Ghost decided Tariq should turn himself in.
I still think its Tariq but women love revenge on abuser stories. So i could see that. They cant just let him get away with that.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Run from the Feds and stop by a gas station in Manhattan to grab a bag of chips, soda and a toy brehs. No sense of urgency while on the run brehs.

H e thought he was in the clear. He shook the feds and someone shot Ghost. A day in the life of Dre. Also Courtney and them know the fans gotta watch anyway so this what you get.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ghost wasn’t responsible for Raina’s death but you spot on with everything else

I think Tariq did it but I think all 7 suspects are inadvertently involved. I think Tasha and Tariq planned how to deal with Ghost wanting Tariq to turn himself in and Tommy wanting revenge for Keisha

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
H e thought he was in the clear. He shook the feds and someone shot Ghost. A day in the life of Dre. Also Courtney and them know the fans gotta watch anyway so this what you get.

It's dumb no matter what because it's NYC and there's a cop on every other block. Make a gas stop at Jersey at least. And make your girl get the gas and snacks if anything.