South Florida
Screenshot-20191114-105749-Instagram.jpg
You know thats from a movie he was in right

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So do yall think Tosha gets away with killing Keisha or does Tommy find out before its over?

I think everything will come to light... and at the rate they’re going, someone is either gonna die or go to jail every episode

Tommy told Ghost in episode 10 that he knows he didn’t kill Keisha.. we’re not gonna find out how and what he did about it until his episode

Damn guess Ghost really is dead.

My guess is it’s either Tariq or Tommy :jbhmm:

Also I think it’s interesting how with Dre’s episode from his POV Dee the scene with him and Ghost play out differently and it doesn’t look like he got herbed as much. I’m interested to see how the different povs change things in the other episodes going forward.

The Ghost/Dre convo went the exact same as it did in episode 10.. this episode just showed bits and pieces from their convo that we didn’t see in episode 10.... they took out the parts Ghost beasted on him cuz they already showed that in the Ghost centric episode (10)

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
My prediction is since 10 was Ghost and 11-15 are the aftermath and 11 was Dre..

12 will be Paz and Saxe
13 will be Tate
14 will be Tommy
15 will be Tasha and Tariq

the end of each episode will show what happened when they got to Truth... I think some of these characters crossed paths with 1 another and we don’t know it yet... like we know Dre saw Tommy down the block...

Some of us should start gettin on our detective shyt and tryna piece together the puzzle..

we know he was shot with Angela’s gun... and we know Paz had it last... and we know she’s been in cahoots with Tasha

tommy, Tasha and Tariq are the only 3 that can catch Ghost off guard

When Tariq was around Dre he was asking him for a gun and says that him and his dad don’t fukk with each other no more.

When you watch the previous episode you see that Tariq was being overly loving to Ghost. Was even calling him “Dad” and you know he STAYS calling him Ghost unless he wants something or is planning something.

However I really don’t feel Tariq killed him because if you remember he was the ONLY person to walk AWAY from Truth while all the suspects were walking towards it.

But i do believe he set everything up...

It was either Tasha or Tommy..especially since Dre saw Tommy outside the club after the shot was fired.

Not gonna lie, I like how they are doing these last few episodes :obama:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Tariq was around Dre he was asking him for a gun and says that him and his dad don’t fukk with each other no more.

When you watch the previous episode you see that Tariq was being overly loving to Ghost. Was even calling him “Dad” and you know he STAYS calling him Ghost unless he wants something or is planning something.

However I really don’t feel Tariq killed him because if you remember he was the ONLY person to walk AWAY from Truth while all the suspects were walking towards it.

But i do believe he set everything up...

It was either Tasha or Tommy..especially since Dre saw Tommy outside the club after the shot was fired.

Not gonna lie, I like how they are doing these last few episodes :obama:
I agree with all that... and I like this mystery approach too.... we get to have some detective convos now

Courtney Kemp did say the Final Betrayal is between Ghost and Tommy.... maybe Tariq did set the whole thing up for Ghost to get shot and Tommy to go to jail while him and his mom get away and do their thing...

Tariq is the most predictable but damn... Tommy could’ve been got Ghost.. matter fact he could’ve got him in episode 10

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Damn guess Ghost really is dead.

My guess is it’s either Tariq or Tommy :jbhmm:

Also I think it’s interesting how with Dre’s episode from his POV Dee the scene with him and Ghost play out differently and it doesn’t look like he got herbed as much. I’m interested to see how the different povs change things in the other episodes going forward.

I think all the convos will be them talking shyt to Ghost and then he sons them.