Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't watch yet, but they have the screen grabs up.
Episode 12's screen shot shows Tommy looking worried about something, and Episode 13's shows Vincent and the Italian chick from earlier in the season
. They usually only release screen shots for actual episodes.
I think it’s just the titles. I tried to play 12 and 13 and it couldn’t find any links

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
OK let's go:

:mjlol: @ the surreal beginning of the with Dre singing gospel songs to his daughter
:mjlol: @ Dre's baby mama being British all of a sudden. :mjtf: What kind of accent was that supposed to be anyway? :dahell: I thought she was from Amsterdam or something.
:mjlol: @ Dre suddenly giving a fukk about his baby mama when he didn't even care for her existence a few weeks ago (in the Power timeline of course) and was ready to leave her behind.
:mjlol: @ Dre's whole crew being taken out by the serbs and using his boy as a human shield. He gives no fukks at all.
:mjlol: @ Tasha's empy daycare centre.
:mjlol: @ Spotswood and Francis
:mjlol: @ the dumb Feds seriously letting Dre get out the car to take a piss and then losing him. I swear Power has the worse federal agents than any other show.
:mjlol: @ Mumble Mouth Perez ready to use Dre as a witness to Silver the Fox's murder when he was in witsec at the time.
:mjlol: @ Dre's mama pointing a gun at him and then Dre in turn pointing a gun at his mama
:mjlol: @ Councilman O-Dog's evil face. shyt is just looking even more hilarious as time goes on.
:mjlol: @ Tommy disappearing behind the moving bus like something out of Bram Stoker's Dracula. I thought he was gonna wind up reappearing next to the babyseat inside the car.
:mjlol: @ Dre's dumbass turning around to murk Ghost at the last minute like Deniro in Heat and then knocking out Mumble Mouth Perez
:mjlol: @ Dre actually stopping to buy snacks and the news report of Ghost death being reported on TV not even 10 minutes later.

:mjlol: @ Spanky and Scrunchface 2-Bit giving Dre the Freddy Kreuger in Mortal Kombat 9 fatality.
:mjlol: @ Spanky ending up being a snitch and not even giving a fukk about leaving his day one on the inside to rot. There's no friends in that life at all. :dead:

It had the usual Power bad writing and fukkery like I expected. :ehh: