Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is so fukking stupid

this would make sense if this was a novel with a first person POV, hell Im reading several of them right now like this with almost the same setup. But this is a TV show where shyt like this dont work.

The show The Affair, on Showtime, did it great for about 2-3 seasons. It’s dope when done right. Power would do OK just based on their history. Lol

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I finished binge watching The Godfather of Harlem two days ago and watched this episode this morning.

Talk about about a drop in quality :why:
Yo, I expected Godfather of Harlem to be good based upon the all-star cast, but I never thought it would be THAT good!
:whew:
Has it been renewed for a second season?

Daps
I’m not sure where to start but I can’t believe how much this shyt has tanked.

1. Again as I stated before, how in the hell was Paz going to use Dre as a witness to Silver’s murder? When he actually was in witness protection when Silver was murdered? :heh:

2. Last time we saw Dre BM, he said fukk that bytch and left her to fend for herself while he took his daughter with him to witness protection. But now all of a sudden she’s this down ass chick who he is written to love and care for? Alrighty then...

3. How in the hell did Courtney think changing the narrative at the eleventh hour would work? She’s not going to put a time stamp or a header to let the audience know that we would be seeing different perspectives. The same conversations but having different interpretations. That’s not something you just drop on an audience out of nowhere with no warning. Even “The Affair”, lets the audience know which perspective we’re watching and that’s the niche of the show. :wtf:

That whole sequence of Dre and the police and him getting away. I won’t even get into the details of the absurdity. :heh:

So Dre decides to get gas after he was supposed to kill Ghost? Yep that makes perfect sense. One would think that would be something you prioritize before you’re about to kill someone and go on the run? But alright.

I guess Paz POV is next? Who gives a fukk about Paz? :wtf:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reason Dre’s ep didn’t show Ghost snappin on him from the previous episode is because they’re showing bits & pieces that we didn’t see in episode 10

it’s not made up in Dre’s head... it is from Dre’s perspective but nothing is made up. I’m sure the next episodes are gonna show more of Ghost’s convos shytting on everyone but show more dialogue from them that lead up to that moment....just like we’re gonna see who was following Ghost and Tommy and who they got in the shootout with

idk how y’all don’t realize this... episodes 10-15 are all gonna be from the same day. 6 episodes are gonna be 1 movie split up into sections. Ghost ain’t finna be the dominant figure in none of these 5.

And y’all actin shocked bruh is really dead is hilarious. I’m just surprised they revealed it so soon.. thought they’d at least wait til 15.... and Courtney Kemp’s dumbass already spoiled it herself before the season started when she did an interview for Deadline or Variety and said episode 8 would be a big death and 10 would have a bigger death

would’ve put the last part in a spoiler but you fools been reckless talkin bout critical moments in this ep with no spoilers since last night.. F it

it’s the last season of this iteration of Power and the writers are trigger happy and don’t know how to write ppl off without killing them but I know they ain’t finna kill both Ghost and Tommy so Tommy might wind up in jail

Last edited: