The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-Tommy got vampire disappear behind cars powers now
-SMH @ them trying to make dre some kind of victim of his mama. Nah. LMAO. nah
-Tate needs his own show.
-Dre started a whole new crew and they all got clapped in 2 minutes :mjlol: That one goofy ass dude that got out of prison just so he could die:dead:
-Dre dumb ass been doin all this dirt and is flat ass broke beggin people for go away money. :heh::dahell:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
The reason Dre’s ep didn’t show Ghost snappin on him from the previous episode is because they’re showing bits & pieces that we didn’t see in episode 10

it’s not made up in Dre’s head... it is from Dre’s perspective but nothing is made up. I’m sure the next episodes are gonna show more of Ghost’s convos shytting on everyone but show more dialogue from them that lead up to that moment....just like we’re gonna see who was following Ghost and Tommy and who they got in the shootout with

idk how y’all don’t realize this... episodes 10-15 are all gonna be from the same day. 6 episodes are gonna be 1 movie split up into sections. Ghost ain’t finna be the dominant figure in none of these 5.

And y’all actin shocked bruh is really dead is hilarious. I’m just surprised they revealed it so soon.. thought they’d at least wait til 15.... and Courtney Kemp’s dumbass already spoiled it herself before the season started when she did an interview for Deadline or Variety and said episode 8 would be a big death and 10 would have a bigger death

would’ve put the last part in a spoiler but you fools been reckless talkin bout critical moments in this ep with no spoilers since last night.. F it

it’s the last season of this iteration of Power and the writers are trigger happy and don’t know how to write ppl off without killing them but I know they ain’t finna kill both Ghost and Tommy so Tommy might wind up in jail

I get what you’re saying and understood all that as I was watching. I still think (as is common in Power now) the execution just wasn’t that good. It wasn’t even a trash episode IMO but it feels like they tried to cram a LOT of shyt in that was either unnecessary or poorly fleshed out.

This ep felt like the writers said “how are we gonna tie up all of the loose ends with Dre?” and threw everything against the wall including a major shootout, a fractured relationship with an evil Christian mom, and a baby mom who is trying to get him out the game.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
The actual episodes or just the titles?
I didn't watch yet, but they have the screen grabs up.
Episode 12's screen shot shows Tommy looking worried about something, and Episode 13's shows Vincent and the Italian chick from earlier in the season
. They usually only release screen shots for actual episodes.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I get what you’re saying and understood all that as I was watching. I still think (as is common in Power now) the execution just wasn’t that good. It wasn’t even a trash episode IMO but it feels like they tried to cram a LOT of shyt in that was either unnecessary or poorly fleshed out.

This ep felt like the writers said “how are we gonna tie up all of the loose ends with Dre?” and threw everything against the wall including a major shootout, a fractured relationship with an evil Christian mom, and a baby mom who is trying to get him out the game.
Yeah it was just alright, I mean I like Dre as a character but Idk I never believed him to be the killer