Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
power gang byke :blessed:

episode wasnt bad outside of a couple of scenes they did differently from the season finale

This only the first one but having an episode not centered around ghost just don't even feel right, but im down for Dre being a snake ass nikka for 60 minutes.
RIP to the realest fake nikka we ever seen. Only Dre could get a nikka that came home 12 hours ago to become a meatshield in a shootout with Serbians :mjcry:

my man really saw the Detective out the door and his fight or flight response lead to knocking her out :stopitslime:

Shoutouts to Momma Dre being a snake in her own way. Thought Dre was really gonna commit that too smh but she held that nikka kid and stared at him like Kanan:russ:

sidenote:
I know they said James died but I don't believe it. I need to see that corpse just like everybody else

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Dam

in the power aftershow thing w Terrance they say they showing how shyt played out in Dres head. In the last episode we saw it from Ghost point of view.
this is so fukking stupid

this would make sense if this was a novel with a first person POV, hell Im reading several of them right now like this with almost the same setup. But this is a TV show where shyt like this dont work.

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
i interpreted it as their perspective of the conversation.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we see subtle differences in these upcoming episodes when Ghost has conversations. He didn’t really shyt on Dre like he did on his episode of that days events.

Yep, The Affair does that PERFECTLY

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

AgonizingGlisteningKomododragon-size_restricted.gif

i haven't clapped so hard for a characters death since Ramsey on GOT......:blessed:

Francis and Spottswood.......:dead:

some how.....some way....James is walking around somewhere.....:patrice:

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
power gang byke :blessed:

episode wasnt bad outside of a couple of scenes they did differently from the season finale

This only the first one but having an episode not centered around ghost just don't even feel right, but im down for Dre being a snake ass nikka for 60 minutes.
RIP to the realest fake nikka we ever seen. Only Dre could get a nikka that came home 12 hours ago to become a meatshield in a shootout with Serbians :mjcry:

my man really saw the Detective out the door and his fight or flight response lead to knocking her out :stopitslime:

Shoutouts to Momma Dre being a snake in her own way. Thought Dre was really gonna commit that too smh but she held that nikka kid and stared at him like Kanan:russ:

sidenote:
I know they said James died but I don't believe it. I need to see that corpse just like everybody else
i was convinced ghost was dead, until it was revealed that that dre story was from his perspective, and the conversation with him and ghost went totally different in dre story than in ghost story. i dont know if that mean what we are seeing is the testimony to investigators, or simply everyones own reality being told by someone outside the situation who believes ghost is dead. i will still accept he is dead but not shocked if we find out he just sitting in coma somewhere ready to wake up and be apart of power book 2 ghost.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Trash. Only reason I'm watching is because I've seen every season and want to see how it ends... good riddance. Why is it that Power is the only show where criminals can escape from feds and law enforcement so easily :dwillhuh: not only that but commit crimes inside a federal building :mindblown:

The quality has dropped dramatically from the first few seasons until now

Saxe is the shooter. I saw an article and the headline may have spolied it but I hope it was wrong.