Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dam
The dialogue between ghost & Dre in ghost office was different, I don’t understand that scene. The same event still happened but their words were different
in the power aftershow thing w Terrance they say they showing how shyt played out in Dres head. In the last episode we saw it from Ghost point of view.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
i interpreted it as their perspective of the conversation.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we see subtle differences in these upcoming episodes when Ghost has conversations. He didn’t really shyt on Dre like he did on his episode of that days events.

You’re likely right. If true, that’s poor writing and changing the rules of the game in the 4th quarter. The Ghost/Dre scene could have just shown “the conversation” instead of adding dialog weeks later.

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I didnt hate this episode , it was actually pretty good

I guess what I'm struggling with, is how unauthentic the feel of "everyone hates ghost" on the show. Like with all the dirt all these folks have done and now I'm supposed to show some empathy for you and your hatred of ghost? The only person I kinda feel bad for is Angela sister , the rest of you mufukkas got a lot of dam nerve.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Just started the ep, y'all nikkas be hating on dawg but 2 bit is s real ass nikka. No matter what they have thrown at him these last few seasons, dude ain't gone say shyt.

Also, dude who plays Saxe played young Mickey Donovan on Ray Donovan, he perfected that shyt lol.
that mf looks a little bit to old to be playing "young" anybody:pachaha: