Supporter
Daps
75237618_159171431953020_4828526431732498432_n.jpg

"Imma get a better role, by any means necessary"

Nothing can stop me :troll:

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Kemp isn't strong enough to do this but...

I think Breeze was Ghost's father, and was probably a dirty cop. Uncle Gabe said he hadn't seen Ghost since the night his father died and Ghost tells Tariq that he was his age when he killed Breeze.

I also had a theory in an earlier season that Kanan and Ghost are half-brothers, it would be possible that Kanan as the older brother was wild/ruthless enough to be in the game but their pops (Breeze) felt James was too smart and tried to keep him out and legit like James is trying to do with Tariq now. Ghost wanted in and when Breeze wouldn't change his answer he killed him to force his way into the game. Why else would Kanan care about Ghost offing someone to leave the spot open for him? And if Ghost was 16/17 that leaves a mid-20s Kanan time to "raise" him.

Without their father's guidance Kanan was content being a street nikka forever while Ghost wanted more. I also think Q is Gabe's son and is the one who's been following Ghost, and in my theory would be Ghost's shooter. But Kemp is too linear and it'll be Tariq.

When did Tariq cut a deal with the Feds to record Ghost? And it would be unnecessary since Tasha tried the Terry Silver angle.

That could be a point of conflict for the show. Ghost made it out while his son is repeating his mistakes, on opposite sides of the law. And it would be interesting since most father-son dynamics have the father as the outlaw/villain. Angie as a Fed spent 5 seasons loving, hating, hunting, and covering kingpin Ghost so Ghost could do the same for Tariq.

Proctor has been in Ghost's life for a couple of months, everyone else he's known all his life.
i thought his dad was an abusive drunk. Who knows with this show

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Brehs I just started this shyt and the acting is fukking ass

Do they get better as the seasons go?

The white dude is so corny its damn near cringy the only thing keeping me around so far is Ghost's girls ass :francis:
this is one of the only shows in the history of television to be on for this long and the acting gets WORSE as each season passes

Daps
Reppin
NYC

The white dude is so corny its damn near cringy the only thing keeping me around so far is Ghost's girls ass :francis:
:comeon:

edit: do yourself a favor and save yourself hours of TV and just move onto something else.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

If you think it's trash now, you'll get a fukkin' stroke if you keep watching. :wow:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
No matter who it ends up being, I demand that they give me a damn good reason and explanation for why all of their dramatic asses felt compelled to load a gun and storm down the streets of New York with murder in their hearts at the exact same time :mjlol:

I would fukking hate to grow up with Courtney Kemp as my big sister because I know when it’s time to play some video games she has unlimited health and all the other cheat codes already queued up for her and is still gonna dance in your face and gloat when she wins