Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
:shaq2: Dayum.
Tommy got a ring and no girl.
A house that likely won't sell.
Whole squad locked up...

He gonna have to AirBNB that shyt for a while.

You think Tommy could move back into his apartment? :patrice:

If someone else already moved in, Tommy could be the wacky roommate and every week, they could get into something wild. :troll:

Call it "My Roommate's a Drug Dealer" :blessed:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it was Ramona, Yaz or the grandma who shot Ghost. :mjlol:

And Saxe's weird obsession with Ghost is fukking annoying, even Greg wasn't that overbearing. Don't even get me started on all the feds committing perjury.:martin: They have to be the worse agents on the planet.

Even the bald half a homo sargent was tired of Saxe obsession with Ghost...he hit him with St Patrick is....just....a....guy

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Honestly, I actually think that Ghost will pull through somehow. Naturi posted on her Instagram a few months back photos from the last shot of Power. Both her and Ghost seemed to be on set.

HES DEAD....

THE NEXT 5 EPISODES
WILL BE POV EPISODES
FROM THE DAY GHOST WAS SHOT
SO HE WILL BE IN EVERY EPISODE.

:devil:
:evil:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
HES DEAD....

THE NEXT 5 EPISODES
WILL BE POV EPISODES
FROM THE DAY GHOST WAS SHOT
SO HE WILL BE IN EVERY EPISODE.

He aint dead.....Too many loose ends with the ghost story for him to die; he'll survive and get put in jail.......

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it was Ramona, Yaz or the grandma who shot Ghost. :mjlol:

And Saxe's weird obsession with Ghost is fukking annoying, even Greg wasn't that overbearing. Don't even get me started on all the feds committing perjury.:martin: They have to be the worse agents on the planet.
Id believe it was Ghost himself before Romana......Why would Ghost ask both the Italians and Tommy homies to handle some jail shyt unless he was that shook of Dre:manny:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Another thing y’all forgetting was that Angela told him to not trust Ramona. Or he was telling himself that.

They never showed why yet, so either she might be the one or Ghost makes it and we get to see why he had that vision of Angela saying that.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He aint dead.....Too many loose ends with the ghost story for him to die; he'll survive and get put in jail.......

:mjlol:DO YOU nikkaS THINK GHOST
HAS SUPER POWERS?

THAT FALL WOULD KILL HIM
LET ALONE THE BULLET TO THE HEART.

GHOST STORY IS ALL TIED UP.

HE WENT LEGIT...
MADE PEACE WITH RAINA/ANGELA...
FOUND A NEW LOVE...
AND LEFT ALL HIS DEAD WEIGHT IN THE PAST.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Another thing y’all forgetting was that Angela told him to not trust Ramona. Or he was telling himself that.

They never showed why yet, so either she might be the one or Ghost makes it and we get to see why he had that vision of Angela saying that.
whoever hit Ghost might've been unexperienced, cant imagine Tate, Saxe, Dre, Tommy or Tasha not going for a head shot

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

:mjlol:DO YOU nikkaS THINK GHOST
HAS SUPER POWERS?

THAT FALL WOULD KILL HIM
LET ALONE THE BULLET TO THE HEART.

GHOST STORY IS ALL TIED UP.

HE WENT LEGIT...
MADE PEACE WITH RAINA/ANGELA...
FOUND A NEW LOVE...
AND LEFT ALL HIS DEAD WEIGHT IN THE PAST.

Ghost couldve had a vest on, and the cops were outside waiting to serve/arrest him, if he had a fall they would be able to get him help before he passed