Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Kemp said they have multiple endings filmed in case anything gets leaked(or imo if there’s too much backlash)

and Tashas earring that came off when her and lakesha were tussling will be a factor

she said all this on the afterbuzz interview
So if an ending gets leaked and nikkas bug on her she’ll change it?

Because the majority wants Ghost to make it and they will definitely bug out if that leaks.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
So if an ending gets leaked and nikkas bug on her she’ll change it?

Because the majority wants Ghost to make it and they will definitely bug out if that leaks.

That’s what I think she would do that’s just my opinion , but she said they filmed multiple endings in case any spoilers leak

For instance I saw that pic of ghost with the gunshot to the chest before episode 10 aired Saturday night

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That’s what I think she would do that’s just my opinion , but she said they filmed multiple endings in case any spoilers leak

For instance I saw that pic of ghost with the gunshot to the chest before episode 10 aired Saturday night

That’s cool but if they change that scenario then Power loses more integrity than they already lost

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
I ain't gonna lie, she gives me hope that if I make the right connections, I can write for TV one day

Yep, about to brush up on story about local drug dealer fukking hoes in the PJ’s to becoming an international banker for a Saudi Prince still selling drugs and fukking hoes in the PJ’s:mjlol:

And you :what:...No one can stop me :troll:?

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Kemp isn't strong enough to do this but...
Courtney claims Ghost was always arrogant, if thats true how the hell he fly under the radar for 20 plus years?

And who were these ruthless drug dealers that killed Ghost's dad? And if Kanan was tGhosts and Tommy's boss, why'd Ghost kill Breeze just so retarded Kanan could be boss and then turn around and get Kanan jammed up?

Are we ever gonna find out how Kanan learned the inner workings of Ghost's crime family?
I think Breeze was Ghost's father, and was probably a dirty cop. Uncle Gabe said he hadn't seen Ghost since the night his father died and Ghost tells Tariq that he was his age when he killed Breeze.

I also had a theory in an earlier season that Kanan and Ghost are half-brothers, it would be possible that Kanan as the older brother was wild/ruthless enough to be in the game but their pops (Breeze) felt James was too smart and tried to keep him out and legit like James is trying to do with Tariq now. Ghost wanted in and when Breeze wouldn't change his answer he killed him to force his way into the game. Why else would Kanan care about Ghost offing someone to leave the spot open for him? And if Ghost was 16/17 that leaves a mid-20s Kanan time to "raise" him.

Without their father's guidance Kanan was content being a street nikka forever while Ghost wanted more. I also think Q is Gabe's son and is the one who's been following Ghost, and in my theory would be Ghost's shooter. But Kemp is too linear and it'll be Tariq.
I'm starting to change my mind on Tariq killing Ghost, it's just way too obvious. I bet you he was wearing a wire when he asked Ghost to tell him about everything.
When did Tariq cut a deal with the Feds to record Ghost? And it would be unnecessary since Tasha tried the Terry Silver angle.
GHOST CANT GO ON AS LT GOV
AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER
WHILE WE HAVE A SHOW
WITH HIS SON AS SOME WANNABE DRUG KINGPIN.

:devil:
:evil:

That could be a point of conflict for the show. Ghost made it out while his son is repeating his mistakes, on opposite sides of the law. And it would be interesting since most father-son dynamics have the father as the outlaw/villain. Angie as a Fed spent 5 seasons loving, hating, hunting, and covering kingpin Ghost so Ghost could do the same for Tariq.
ghost is imagening all these scenerios.. just like he imagined angela... his daughter.. and kanan..btw i think proc shoulda got a convo too..
Proctor has been in Ghost's life for a couple of months, everyone else he's known all his life.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

Blanca sounds like a bad Cosby impression. :russ:

"I need a new haircut, trying to impress my daughter." :russ:

Made Jacob Banks sound like he was doing heavy metal and passing a kidney stone at the same time. :russ:

Whoever's making these videos needs serious help. :mjlol:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
75237618_159171431953020_4828526431732498432_n.jpg

"Imma get a better role, by any means necessary"