Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So I went and read interviews Courtney Kemp did with different platforms and this is what I gathered from it:

-Says that the Mary J. Blige spin off show “Power Book II: Ghost” will take place literally 72 hours after the events in the series finale.

@Pop123 ITS A SEQUEL...

THIS WAS BASICALLY THE SERIES FINALE...

NEXT 5 EPISODES
WILL SET UP TARIQS GARBAGE
ASS SEQUEL NO ONE ASKED FOR.
:devil:
:evil:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

This is one of my favorite scenes lmao

The one with Dre was even crazier :russ: I was like Ghost really talking his shyt now which is weird cause usually he is more calculated.
Mary J probably gonna be Ghost mom in the spinoff. He talked about his dad in this show but not his mom. After what happens she shows up.

Tariq did it. When he told him about Breeze Tariq got startled. Epsically after he said I gave Breeze another chance. Tariq saw his dad would do anything to get where he want to be
What? You saying this as fact or just a guess?

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Tariq actually pulled the trigger and Tasha was going there to stop him..
She doesn't want him dead but wants him to suffer(being locked up)and actually need her again..Tariq has the hate in heart that he believes killing Ghost is the best option..
Tasha will see Tariq pull the trigger just as she is trying to stop him..

I think Rodriguez will see Sax and let him know he's out of his mind and let her handle it with the arrest warrant...

Tate, Dre, Ang sister and Tommy will be on the outside looking in as Tariq pulls the trigger and will get out of there as Rodriguez calls for aid..

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
I think it was foreshadowed when 'Riq and Ghost are talking about why Ghost killed Breezy... Ghost told him he gave him a second chance to change his mind but he didn't. Later, 'Riq asks Ghost again: "so you really want me to turn myself in?" I think that was his way of giving Ghost a second chance. He sealed his fate when he told 'Riq "yes".

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I think it was foreshadowed when 'Riq and Ghost are talking about why Ghost killed Breezy... Ghost told him he gave him a second chance to change his mind but he didn't. Later, 'Riq asks Ghost again: "so you really want me to turn myself in?" I think that was his way of giving Ghost a second chance. He sealed his fate when he told 'Riq "yes".

:what:WHY DO YOU nikkaS KEEP
COMING IN HERE REPEATING THIS SIMPLE shyt
FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME
LIKE YALL DROPPING KNOWLEDGE
WHEN A CHILD COULD SEE THIS?

THEY MADE THE BREEZE COMPARISON BLATANTLY OBVIOUS TO GIVE
TARIQ A MOTIVE TO KILL GHOST.

BEFORE THAT HE HAD NO MOTIVE
TO BE ON THE SHOOTER LIST.
:devil:
:evil: