Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will say Tariq showed good range this last episode. I didn’t ask for a Power Book II and and I can’t stand Mary J. Blige but I’m going to give it a shot

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nah that had to be like two or three days in one episode :jbhmm:
in ghost's meeting with ramona and white chick, they said he had 24 hours to fix it - get a location, she wanted to announce that evening. he met with them in the morning and had an announcement party at night, that was 24 hours at best.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Rashad a horrible actor man, his upper lip when he has expressions is just too corny.

Rashad & turtle, both their roles should have been someone older.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's the fukker that wants to be with Tasha. He was in the car watching ghost when he went to that building. Also, that was probably his homie that was the black guy that got laid out when Ghost was meeting up with Tommy.

So you're saying he's the other shooter? Tommy said there were two hitters. Who were lousy shots by the way :mjlol:.

The ending was weak Ghost had to get hit in the chest like Angela too. Cats supposed to be killerd and not go for the headshot? Folks with that much animosity for one individual would unload the clip at least.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's either Tariq or Tate who shot Ghost. Somehow I feel like maybe they're both working together. Like Tariq agrees to kill his father for Tate and in return, Tariq doesn't face any charges for killing Ray Ray when he becomes governor and the QCP still gets built in Reina's honor.

I believe Tate's people were the ones who ambushed Ghost and Tommy earlier in the episode. Somehow afterwards, Tate looks into Riq and Tate realizes that to kill Ghost it has to be someone he doesn't see coming so he hands the task over to him. He learns that Riq is facing a murder charge and Riq tells him that his Dad wants him to take the fall. Tate offers Riq some type of guarantee he won't see a prison cell when he becomes governor if he kills ghost for him.

This is the only thing that makes sense. That would explain why Tate tried to bring up Tariq to Ghost before he was interrupted. To let him know that he's on his side. But ghost was so dismissive Tate probably just gave riq the green light after he left and was just showing up to the club with his gun in case Riq didn't go through with it cuz he has his doubts since it is his father and Tariq is still a child.

Tate made two attempts to give Ghost a heads up though before saying fukk it. :manny:It seemed like Tate was moreso shook/had the gun for his own protection once the fed told him the news.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
So you're saying he's the other shooter? Tommy said there were two hitters. Who were lousy shots by the way :mjlol:.

The ending was weak Ghost had to get hit in the chest like Angela too. Cats supposed to be killerd and not go for the headshot? Folks with that much animosity for one individual would unload the clip at least.
Unload the clip and it becomes personal motive to the pigs on blue

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
They completely destroyed Ghost’s character. :dead:

“You should confess Tariq (the alleged cop killer). You will get time at a military camp and then get out and start a life for yourself.” :dead:

*Dre on video around a dead body.*
*Dre leaves prison the same night*

The Feds finally realizing Ghost is a serial killer. This show is fantastical now. :russ:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
ITS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT
THE NEW SHOW "WILL CONTINUE THE JOURNEY
OF POWERS MOST CONTROVERSIAL CHARACTERS" AND WILL TAKE PLACE 72 HRS
AFTER POWER ENDS.

I.E. TARIQ & DRE
:devil:
:evil:

I’d say Tariq, Tasha (in jail), Dre and Saxe for the spinoff. At least one from Saxe or Blanca is making it out alive.