Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked the episode. That acapella "Big Rich Town" :banderas:. They made it a little to obvious that something was gonna happen to him and are reaching a little with some of these motives. Like this nikka Tariq. This dude chose to go out and kill old boy (had a good reason but still nikka you got a family full of killers) and then when it gets hot he expects his dad, that he has disrespected and disobeyed at every turn to "take the weight" and now you wanna kill him because he won't? :dead: This dude supposed to be a gangster and had a full fledged spoiled rich kid tantrum. Why exactly is Saxe so obsessed with this nikka? Tommy is the one that confessed to murder and tried to kill him. Ghost saved his stupid ass. Angela's sister knows Ghost didn't do it. But because he wouldn't tell her who did, she has turned into a killer now? :dahell:. No way was Dre going to kill him...he's his out. If Ghost is dead, Dre is back in jail for life. They really gonna stretch this whodunit out over 5 damn episodes :martin:.

Also, :mjlol: at how quickly all of these law enforcement people turned dirty.

Last edited:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Power is nothing without Ghost. The writers fukked up big time if he is dead. I really dont care about this who shot ghost storyline nor do I care about the sequel now. Everyone around Ghost should have got killed or put down and Ghost should have survived.

Oh well. It was a good ride while it lasted. Dumb writers got in the way of what could have been a much better show.
I dont think they realize that nobody cares for the show if there is no Ghost.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
this is how you get all that shyt happening in 24 hours...just cuz you wrote it in one night doesn't mean all the plot happens in one fukking day...wtf is wrong with this bytch (and i hate to cal other women a bytch)
Nah that had to be like two or three days in one episode :jbhmm:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
what are you guys talking about?
ya'll brain dead, there's no show without Ghost.
Who says he gonna die? He got shot, and fell down, and will be in critical condition.
He is also the one with the strongest acting skills

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
this is how you get all that shyt happening in 24 hours...just cuz you wrote it in one night doesn't mean all the plot happens in one fukking day...wtf is wrong with this bytch (and i hate to cal other women a bytch)

Courtney know that shyt bad writing. She know the fans gonna complain but watch it. Courtney in position write woat shyt.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Mary J probably gonna be Ghost mom in the spinoff. He talked about his dad in this show but not his mom. After what happens she shows up.

Tariq did it. When he told him about Breeze Tariq got startled. Epsically after he said I gave Breeze another chance. Tariq saw his dad would do anything to get where he want to be