Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Ima be honest. If I was Ghost I would have killed Tasha by now and gave 0 fux.
This bish just wants to go against everything and undermines her husband at every turn, and then she wants to corrupt the son, and run away with random nukkas on a whim. She deserves a bullet in her head, and dirt as her bed.

And Tariq azz showing no loyalty ever and constantly getting into shyt, can have a spot right next to her azz in that dirt.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Yall see Courtney Kemp bragging about how it only took her 1 day to write this episode?

:russ:, like that's supposed to be surprising. They probably wrote this whole season in like a week. No proofreading, no revisions, no round table discussions on the scripts, etc... None of that, just jot it down then give the rough draft to the actors and have them learn it real quick and "Action". :mjlol:
It’s the equivalent of the wack rappers saying “I don’t write shyt, I just go in and spit” in the early 2000s when Jay started saying he doesn’t write his rhymes down. What they didn’t realize was that he was only talking about physically putting a pen to the paper not discounting the process of structuring verses :dead:

Nah fam, not only do you need to write shyt down but you need a dictionary, thesaurus, spellchecker, and a final editor or two cause most of this shyt doesn’t make sense. :pachaha:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:russ:
I was like....how he get out the same night....LMFAO! Damn near impossible

As someone mentioned in this thread before dre is really ashur from Spartacus this dude has got out of everything.

killing a dude in broad daylight with a knife , killing a federal agent, got out of being tied up and killing that big grimace looking nukka

Worst thing is how they built up Jason like he was this top guy, yet Andre is still alive?

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
If Saxe did it, and ghost did not die (assuming him falling is his dreaming or losing consciousness), he will definitely be getting into the statehouse using the rouge ex-fed having it out for a successful black man and attempting to frame and assassinate him later.

But I dont get how a nukka with all these enemies does not have personal security or any shooters around.

Last edited:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
If Saxe did it, and ghost did not die (assuming him falling is his dreaming or losing consciousness), he will definitely be getting into the statehouse using the rouge ex-fed having it out for a successful black man and attempting to frame and assassinate him later.

But I dont get how a nukka with all these enemies does not have personal security or any shooters around.
You remember the last time he had personal security n shooters around.

Rip to Milan, a real one