Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall see Courtney Kemp bragging about how it only took her 1 day to write this episode?

:russ:, like that's supposed to be surprising. They probably wrote this whole season in like a week. No proofreading, no revisions, no round table discussions on the scripts, etc... None of that, just jot it down then give the rough draft to the actors and have them learn it real quick and "Action". :mjlol:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
What's crazy is that if you look at the comments on fb, they're almost all positive
Same thing with people I know in real life who follow the show
Only on here do people make fun of all the bullshyt
But this shyt was legitimately disappointing, if Ghost is really dead then there was zero intensity behind it
I refuse to believe that's the way he goes out. I think he will die but that can't be the way it's done. shyt was underwhelming and if I was Omari, I woulda been like rewrite this shyt lol.

nikka better be in a hospital bed with his eyes closed on the first episode next year.

Then they can play out with flashbacks who shot him and how they all showed up, etc.
Then at the end of the episode, Ghost's eyes better open up :ufdup: and that sets up the last 4 episodes until the series finale.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
#WhoShotGhost

Nobody shot ghost.... He's just in a sunken place for fukking with a bedwench.... He most likely shot himself once he realized it....

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Just caught this last ep

:snoop:When I saw Courtney wrote the episode I knew we were in for some foolishness

This episode reminded me of the sopranos “chasing it”.. ironically chasing it was also 5 episodes before their final one too. Chasing it spent the entire episode villainizing Tony Soprano which was what Courtney was doing to Ghost with this one just because we’re getting to the end.

Terrible writing all around but whatever. Who shot ghost lol who cares..

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Yall see Courtney Kemp bragging about how it only took her 1 day to write this episode?

:russ:, like that's supposed to be surprising. They probably wrote this whole season in like a week. No proofreading, no revisions, no round table discussions on the scripts, etc... None of that, just jot it down then give the rough draft to the actors and have them learn it real quick and "Action". :mjlol:
Breh Dre got booked for a murder .
Then confessed to being an accomplice in another murder .

Yet this nikka was out same night :what: