Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
I loved it

Loved it

Lt Gov "Nobody gets in my way" James St Patrick my new favorite character right next to the White Judge.

Ghost won...even while getting shot. He went down making it to the top, and reduced all these mufukkas around him to damn near insanity willing to risk it all to kill him. Like Thugnificent said...What did he do, to make these nikkas this mad

:wow:

Tasha tries to complaing
- You're no longer part of my life...don't give a shyt about you
:yeshrug:

Tariq crying like a bytch
- Turn yourself in, man up nikka

Tommy complaining about having nothing
- That's your fault, tried to help you

Tate all bitter
-nikka I never liked you and lemme rub in it

Dre pleading
-You know you a bytch, you my bytch and you need me

Ghost acted like a p*ssy all season..but tonight...not tonight

My mans was throwing ether bombs left and right

And he got these nikkas so furious they grabbing the first glock they can find

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

LT Gov Ghost easily my favorite character in a long while
This was a classic episode :wow:

Breh was hittin everybody with the:ucku:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

I was waiting for someone to compare these scenes

Omars death was at the end of the series with no sequel/prequel on the horizon or in the works

Tariq is the obvious killer here, for many reasons but also that the sequel is highly rumored to be his story as the new ghost or his continuation

and how better to create buzz (money.. after all, this is a business..) then having the new star of your next series be the main villain of your current series

Q is so irrelevant I had to actually google who he was thinking I was missing out on some important character from an earlier season that I had forgot about.. now that I see its none other than someone who fukked Tasha once :what: I cant believe people have the audacity to fix their fingers to ever think it was him in the first place.. over thinking this show and life in general

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
nikkas was hyping that shyt .
My home boy called me last night like u gotta see it z

I still ain’t watch till just now and I’m mad I watched it .

A whose done it episode for real .

Damm this show is fukking stupid .
I stopped watching cause I couldn’t take it anymore .

I’ve really been tryna to just finish this shyt but I just can’t .

I’ll tune in to series finally because be there since the beginning .

What's crazy is that if you look at the comments on fb, they're almost all positive
Same thing with people I know in real life who follow the show
Only on here do people make fun of all the bullshyt
But this shyt was legitimately disappointing, if Ghost is really dead then there was zero intensity behind it

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
What's crazy is that if you look at the comments on fb, they're almost all positive
Same thing with people I know in real life who follow the show
Only on here do people make fun of all the bullshyt
But this shyt was legitimately disappointing, if Ghost is really dead then there was zero intensity behind it
Laziest writing I’ve seen in a long time .

Ifs so wild this show could have been amazing .

The premise had been done a million times but it’s how they did it .

Could have been legendary now it’s just clown shyt .

No consequences ever for this show it’s like dammmm .

I couldn’t believe they actually did some slightly serious police work and had consequences .

Then pan to ghost rebuilt apartment that had a whole war and nobody took the fall for :what:.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
It's either Tariq or Tate who shot Ghost. Somehow I feel like maybe they're both working together. Like Tariq agrees to kill his father for Tate and in return, Tariq doesn't face any charges for killing Ray Ray when he becomes governor and the QCP still gets built in Reina's honor.

I believe Tate's people were the ones who ambushed Ghost and Tommy earlier in the episode. Somehow afterwards, Tate looks into Riq and Tate realizes that to kill Ghost it has to be someone he doesn't see coming so he hands the task over to him. He learns that Riq is facing a murder charge and Riq tells him that his Dad wants him to take the fall. Tate offers Riq some type of guarantee he won't see a prison cell when he becomes governor if he kills ghost for him.

This is the only thing that makes sense. That would explain why Tate tried to bring up Tariq to Ghost before he was interrupted. To let him know that he's on his side. But ghost was so dismissive Tate probably just gave riq the green light after he left and was just showing up to the club with his gun in case Riq didn't go through with it cuz he has his doubts since it is his father and Tariq is still a child.

Good theory.

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was a classic episode :wow:

Breh was hittin everybody with the:ucku:
nikka this episode must have been written by Fif, based on the circumstances and harsh realities after he got shot, signed with EM, dropped hit after hit and was going at everybody coming his way.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Tariq is the most obvious choice so I doubt it was him. I'm going with someone that didn't appear in that montage of shooters, that simp ass dude from the daycare. I'm just gonna assume that Dre is a fukkin superhero or a magician at this point :yeshrug: that muthafukker is related to houdini somehow.