Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

THERES SUPPOSED TO BE MULTIPLE SPIN OFFS.

THE PREQUEL IS SUPPOSED TO BE KANANS
SPIN OFF, SO CALLING IT POWER BOOK 2
DOESNT MAKE MUCH SENSE.

BUT WE'LL SEE.
:devil:
:evil:

Book 2: Ghost is a prequel, this is the one coming after the last episode in January

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
The only thing that helps a tariq spin off is if he gets some back to reality epiphany and breaks
if we magically got different writers that were better than what we been dealing with, I can have faith it might happen.

But given who is writing this show, and the audience they have in mind. 99% believe that will not happen.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I’m not sure if the death is real or not, it if it is, I’m glad. I hate that nikka ghost, not sure why people seem to cape for him. So what he wanted to go legit, dude was a murderous sociopath and it’s his sociopathic ways that got him wanting the power of being legit.

fukk this show tho, the writing and pacing, especially given the timelines they set up in the show...how you get a warrant, do a search, get indicted on that search/have it fall apart, still pursue the case in with a judge, get a fake testament from a dude who was locked up earlier that day, get charges drawn up all in 12 hours :why:

How many ghosts is Ghost going to see :rudy:

How the fukk you secure a building - paperwork takes days to weeks to purchase a building, get announced LT governor, have a shootout, have a party and get killed in 12 hours :what:

:mindblown:

And that break they took should have happened after this episode then just drop the remaining 5 this year, this show doesn’t warrant a 3 month break :stopitslime:

Last edited:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Also Paz, The Police bytch, and Tate really going to commit murder on Ghost :comeon:

More specifically the police bytch :comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon:
The police chick had an arrest warrant thats why she was there. I don't know why Paz and Tate were there, Paz already said she knew that he didn't kill Angela and that she was never going to be coming back there and I guess that ether that Ghost gave him earlier burned his soul a little too much to want to say fukk my career this nikka gotta die.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Book 2: Ghost is a prequel, this is the one coming after the last episode in January

THATS THE ONLY SOURCE SAYING THAT...

I THINK THERES SOME CONFUSION
WITH THE NAMES OF THE SHOWS.

THIS IS ALL COURTNEY
HAS SAID ABOUT BOOK 2.
"Of the spin-off show, showrunner Courtney Kemp said the series would: “Continue the journey of some of Power’s most controversial characters.

DOES THAT SOUND LIKE A PREQUEL?

NOW THIS IS INFO ON THE PREQUEL

"Meanwhile, Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson announced there would be three Power spin-offs, with one starring his character Kanan, who died in season five.

“The prequel is my spin-off. I get the chance to come back. I’m dead. It’s cool, though,” he told Business Insider’s IGNITION conference in December, 2018."

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave

AND YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD
BE COOL TO POST A SPOILER IN HERE
YOU DUMB ASS nikka?

doesnt mean the "spoiler" is right just a theory someone put out there like all of you all have been doing this whole thread... and dont call me a dumb ass nikka breh you could just left it at "why post it in here" no need to disrespect someone who cant physically assault you for doing so. If you call random black men in passing dumb ass nikkas because you disagree with them then maybe your tough but over the net its like whats your point

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The police chick had an arrest warrant thats why she was there. I don't know why Paz and Tate were there, Paz already said she knew that he didn't kill Angela and that she was never going to be coming back there and I guess that ether that Ghost gave him earlier burned his soul a little too much to want to say fukk my career this nikka gotta die.

PAZ WAS LYING, TRYING TO SOFTEN GHOST UP
BUT HE DIDNT FALL FOR IT.

SHE WAS CLEARLY STILL WORKING WITH THE POLICE AND MOST LIKELY WEARING A WIRE.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
We really gonna waste the last 5 episodes on a "who did it" mystery.
I’m guessing he ain’t dead and goes on a revenge spree for the last five, why not finished this shyt over the top fashion. :krs:

Or everyone is fighting one big legal battle...either way, the last five just seem like nonsense will be happening no matter what route they take