CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I said last week they were setting up for a Tariq spine

Wasnt Blanca walking to Truth to arrest him? If he survives, I wouldn’t be shocked if she calls 911 and they rescue him.

:what:WEVE BEEN COMPLAINING ALL SEASON
ABOUT THEM SETTING UP THE TARIQ SPIN OFF.

THAT nikka DEAD.
fukk IS WRONG WITH YOU nikkaS?
:devil:
:evil:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Shout out to Sax and Rodriquez boss (ex boss for Sax) cause that dude is catching on to all their plots

:russ:

I liked that too but then they ruined it by having him compromise anyway. When Saxe and that black lady were in his office he should’ve said “didn’t you get fired? Why would I listen to you? We’re done with st. Patrick and I’m reporting you guys.”

Instead he goes to the judge with the same angle only to have it rejected anyway.
THEN they make Dre the key to the case and got the arrest warrant thru him. The whole shyt was so stupid I got mad.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

:what:THESE nikkaS WONT BE SEEING
THE LIGHT OF DAY FOR A LONG TIME.
HOW THEY GONNA GET TOMMY?

IT WAS CLEARLY ABOUT DRE.

THEY CUT TO HIM
SAYING nikkaS TRYING TO KILL HIM IN THERE.

It would make more sense if they knew that Dre was actually the person who snitched rather than Tommy

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
here’s my question: if he’s dead, and the show isn’t saying he’s dead since they’re framing it as who shot ghost, does anyone care beyond the first episode in January? For me, if he’s gone, I’m good. Doesn’t really matter who killed him or why because none of these other characters are interesting enough on their own to hold my attention for five weeks

Not when 6 seasons and 60+ episodes have all been centered around Ghost. Even this episode was all about him and the next episode (1/5) will be all about him too. There’s nothing about anyone else interesting or fleshed out enough to make it through 5 episodes.

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:THESE nikkaS WONT BE SEEING
THE LIGHT OF DAY FOR A LONG TIME.
HOW THEY GONNA GET TOMMY?

IT WAS CLEARLY ABOUT DRE.

THEY CUT TO HIM
SAYING nikkaS TRYING TO KILL HIM IN THERE.

True. I forgot Dre ratted them out too lol. I still think ghost was talking about Tommy tho since we already know Tommy is going to be in there with them sooner than later, Ghost may have lined him up to get brought in. They seemed way more hot about Tommy, that's who I figured would spark their revenge lust. You're probably right tho

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
True. I forgot Dre ratted them out too lol. I still think if ghost was talking about Tommy tho, since we already know Tommy is going to be in there with them sooner than later, Ghost may have lined him up to get brought in. They seemed way more hot about Tommy, that's who I figured would spark their revenge lust. You're probably right tho

GHOST WOULD HAVE KILLED TOMMY
OR SNITCHED ON HIM OVER ANGELA/PROCTER
IF HE WANTED HIM OUT THE WAY.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps

:what:WEVE BEEN COMPLAINING ALL SEASON
ABOUT THEM SETTING UP THE TARIQ SPIN OFF.

THAT nikka DEAD.
fukk IS WRONG WITH YOU nikkaS?

Did I say I was the only one who came up with that theory? :gucci:

get off my dikk nikka.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This the longest 24 hours ever. And how the fukk is this penthouse remodeled in like week? Gtfoh!

And how many times is ghost going to shyt on people and tell them nothing is going to stop him? 50 cent definitely wrote this episode :snoop:

:russ:that was the best part

he was going around telling people that they need him, and nothing is going to stop him.