Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
LMFAO! None of this evidence would be admissible in court. Sachs corrupted everythnig...the entire investigation

Lil lesbo latina would be off the case too

And who would have their son admit to a murder while they are about to launch an election campaign. He acting like the feds on tariq azz like dat...panicking for no reason

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
This is probably the best written episode in two seasons. The ending was pulled from Dallas though. :mjlol: We know it wasn't Officer Perez. Everyone else looked like they weren't close enough to the club to get the shot off.

So I wonder if Ramona killed him. I know it's :russ:, :mjlol:, and :gucci:. But someone had to be already in the club and know where Ghost was to let that off. I would say Tariq, but it looks like he was already leaving the club.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Spoiler:

How do you kill off the biggest TV character in the black/latino world with that awful, CGI looking, overly dramatic ass slaying? That shyt was horrible, they're so focused on trying to make a cliffhanger that they compromise the actual scene. I respect the bravery of the writers for killing off the main character and there are still 5 more episodes, but that bootleg ass Tony Montana on the balcany at the end of the movie scene was unacceptable. I'm sure it was Q, been saying it for weeks, bitter family member of one of Ghost's victims who wanted revenge. It obviously wasnt any of the people they tried to have us pick from who did it

Does it feel like they wrote these episodes in a hurry to anyone else? This whole season seemed madd sloppy, like they didnt even bother to discuss the scripts as a collective in depth, if they did any form of proofreading there is no way all this sloppiness would be in there.

But yeah, salute to Tommy, he is gonna make it but he is getting 100 years

Thats pretty low consideting his body count over 100:russ:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
That's exactly what I was wondering. They gone let one man off of a murder charge so he can testify against somebody else for a murder charge. Where they do that at? I could see for a reduced sentence but even then wouldn't they keep him in jail until the trial at the very least.

This whole episode was terrible. Had Ghost acting all out of character just because he might be announced as a running mate. shyt wasn't even confirmed yet until he got the QCP which you would think would at least make him try and peace it up with Tate for or at least be civil with him for.
I don't see why Feds are even investigating Terry Silver. Thats a state issue. So many issues.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My theory is that Ghost gave Breeze 2 chances to make the “right” choice then offed him..... Tariq took that advice and gave Ghost 2 chances to dead all that turning him in crap... so he did to Ghost what Ghost did to Breeze..... the foreshadowing was way too obvious

2 bit gettin tipped to off Dre was a red herring to make us think Dre was finally taking an L but he slithered his way out once again

Tommy will end up in jail within the next 5 episodes due to the recording possibly coming into play.... not quite sure where they’re gonna go with The Who killed Lakeisha route

Daps
Shout out to Sax and Rodriquez boss (ex boss for Sax) cause that dude is catching on to all their plots

:russ:

Someone clue me in but when did Werner become Blanca’s boss? I thought she was either introduced as a city cop investigating Ray Ray’s murder or an outsider investigating the BS in that office surrounding Knox’s murder, I can’t remember. Now it’s like she works for Werner. :heh:

I liked that too but then they ruined it by having him compromise anyway. When Saxe and that black lady were in his office he should’ve said “didn’t you get fired? Why would I listen to you? We’re done with st. Patrick and I’m reporting you guys.”

Instead he goes to the judge with the same angle only to have it rejected anyway.
THEN they make Dre the key to the case and got the arrest warrant thru him. The whole shyt was so stupid I got mad.

That was all just very shyt writing. They tried to act like Werner was backed into a corner where he could either prosecute Saxe and deal with the blowback or use that tainted evidence to try to convict Ghost for Silver’s murder. They completely ignored his other option which would’ve been to leave Saxe alone, AND shut down the Ghost case. Made no sense for him to risk presenting that tainted evidence to a judge after he himself saw through it so easily. And narratively they didn’t need him to take the risk either since they ended up going with this terrible Dre angle.

I still can’t believe Dre got out of jail in just a few hours like that facing a murder charge. :laff: