Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
doesnt mean the "spoiler" is right just a theory someone put out there like all of you all have been doing this whole thread... and dont call me a dumb ass nikka breh you could just left it at "why post it in here" no need to disrespect someone who cant physically assault you for doing so. If you call random black men in passing dumb ass nikkas because you disagree with them then maybe your tough but over the net its like whats your point

YOU DIDNT SAY shyt ABOUT A THEORY.

YOU SAID YOU READ A SPOILER
EARLIER IN THE SEASON
THEN YOU REPEATED SAID SPOILER
IN THIS THREAD
YOU DUMB ASS nikka.
:devil:
:evil:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
So they couldn't get an arrest warrant with all that fake evidence, so she gets a known liar to lie and he gets out of jail just like that :wow:

:dead: @ everyone coming at him at once.

He didn't even know where Terry Silver was killed. And he was in there for a murder his damn self. Its more evidence against Dre for his murder than it is Ghost for his:russ:
That's exactly what I was wondering. They gone let one man off of a murder charge so he can testify against somebody else for a murder charge. Where they do that at? I could see for a reduced sentence but even then wouldn't they keep him in jail until the trial at the very least.

This whole episode was terrible. Had Ghost acting all out of character just because he might be announced as a running mate. shyt wasn't even confirmed yet until he got the QCP which you would think would at least make him try and peace it up with Tate for or at least be civil with him for.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
This show is predictable garbage. Why can't they just end it now.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is predictable garbage. Why can't they just end it now.
Cause it's still bringing in money. No exec at no network is going to end a series still killing with the ratings unless the lead or leads say they want to move on or the cast is asking for unrealistic money

I know this isnt the case but I considered that maybe Courtney Kemp and the other writers are self sabotaging the show and putting out this rushed weak product because 50 is so obnoxious and they want to move on

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
For some reason, I’m thinking that the gun that Ghost left on Tariq’s bed will come back into play before it’s all over. They seem to be setting up for someone to take a shot at Ghost with the mid-season finale. The five remaining episodes will answer who did it.

Did they even acknowledge BG dying?

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saxe was more worried about Ghost than Tommy. Tommy has done 3x as much fukked up shyt as Ghost.

ghost didn’t have to murder all of his enemies to get even with them either

and what happened to Zig and Tasha’s new love interest who was staring a hole through Ghost?

And what happened to the storyline of Tariq getting kicked out of school from that girl? They ever gonna reveal who her connect was? What happened to Tariq teacher serving weight?

Everyone blamed Ghost for their problems this season lol

and if Paz know Ghost didn’t kill Angela, why would she come for him? Like... why not do it after their conversation then? Ain’t nobody even wearing masks

and no ones ever gonna get the recording Proctor had? Is there even still an ongoing investigation on who killed Proctor? Lmao

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I just put you on ignore never have to see this dumb ass nikka again go get money
To be fair breh leaks happen all the time. There is a difference between a theory and a spoiler. You can't title something a spoiler and then get upset when people take it as such. Spoilers shouldn't be posted, if it's fan theory then it should be stated as such.

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Saxe was more worried about Ghost than Tommy. Tommy has done 3x as much fukked up shyt as Ghost.

ghost didn’t have to murder all of his enemies to get even with them either

and what happened to Zig and Tasha’s new love interest who was staring a hole through Ghost?

And what happened to the storyline of Tariq getting kicked out of school from that girl? They ever gonna reveal who her connect was? What happened to Tariq teacher serving weight?

Everyone blamed Ghost for their problems this season lol

and if Paz know Ghost didn’t kill Angela, why would she come for him? Like... why not do it after their conversation then? Ain’t nobody even wearing masks

and no ones ever gonna get the recording Proctor had? Is there even still an ongoing investigation on who killed Proctor? Lmao

All going to be explained in Power Book 2

:troll:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ANGELA WASNT DEAD.

SHE DIED AT THE HOSPITAL.

I DONT THINK SO...

HES THE ONE WHO LIED ON GHOST
SO THE FEDS COULD GET THEIR SEARCH WARRANT...
HE ALSO WAS ABOUT TO KILL GHOST AT THE END.

TATE NEVER FORGOT GHOST HAD A SON.

:comeon:"OH YEA ABOUT YOUR SON.....
THE FEDS WERE ASKING ABOUT SILVER"

What else would Tate be coming to warn Ghost about?? I didn't say he forgot he had a son, I'm talking about with his anger in the moment after Ghost dissed him, that when Ghost mentioned his son it snapped him back to the reality of letting Ghost know the people were on him. Its not as though Tate set out to tell on Ghost, he essentially tells the feds no, but then switches in the emotion.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
To be fair breh leaks happen all the time. There is a difference between a theory and a spoiler. You can't title something a spoiler and then get upset when people take it as such. Spoilers shouldn't be posted, if it's fan theory then it should be stated as such.

HE READ WEEKS AGO THAT GHOST WAS GONNA DIE
AND IT DETAILS WHY.

THATS NOT A THEORY.
HES JUST TRYING TO CLEAN IT UP
AFTER THE FACT.