Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Good finale.

I was thinking Saxe was about to commit that. shyt I was screaming “pull that trigger”. :lolbron:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Two things though. How could Dre testify against Ghost when he is a known enemy? Also :mjlol: at Tariq ungrateful ass. How did he reward his parents for covering up a body he dropped? By continuing to get into trouble. I wouldn’t take the blame for his ass either. Ungrateful shyt. If Ghost survives, I would just have him set up. :yeshrug:
Tell a man he was never your father and never did anything for you but expect him to take a murder rap for you brehs.....

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
The only thing that helps a tariq spin off is if he gets some back to reality epiphany and breaks down once his father dies and seeks to kill the person who killed his father. But that angle wouldn't stay true to his character. Yes he is the only tv character in history that was responsible for his own sister dying but more pissed because his father had a side chick. Smh

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Have them kill dre in prison

Looking at the "who did it" predictions on Twitter is crazy, lol. How naive can people be? Just totally ignore that Ghost was being tailed the entire episode pretty much, the person that was watching his moves that whole day is the one who got rid of him. That sloppy ass scene where someone started hittin at Ghost and Tommy on that roof was a botched attempt by the mystery person. If it ain't Q, which it is, its gonna be someone from Season 1 or 2 that we totally forgot about or sumn like that, someone connected to Ghost's cornerboy days...and that will lead us right into the story of Ghost cornerboy days, which is what the whole Book 2 prequel is.

Power book 2 ghost is not a prequel, cause it takes place 5 hours after episode 15

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
The show has shown us it will resort to anything for shock, fake shallow drama, and realizations. And this just seals the deal :mjlol: what a dumb ending
its also obvious whoever shot Ghost, its not goin to be the major or major minor characters as shown.

Its gonna be either Q, or some other very small character that did it. A show like this, you cannot use rationale and logic on. You gotta go with what you think the writers will use to give us the "oh shyt" moment. So Q or some other minor very minor character might be the answer