Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Rancor

Pro
Daps
Tommy lost for not having cameras outside the house or anything. If I was moving weight like Tommy and I knew all types of mothafukkas wanted me dead, I would have been had some Scarface cameras all around the crib. He could've saw Tasha was the one who did it.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
tariq is NOTHING like ghost kid grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth. He was mad ghost didn't tell him he was a drug dealer and he felt like someone should explaning shyt to him.
Who said he was? Ghost was an absentee father. Let his son fall into the wrong hands and he got turned out. Happens everyday. It's more to being a parent than than just providing financially.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Exactly
Mfka ain't paid nary a bill and he felt some shyt need to be justified and explained to him like he's an adult. Sit your ass down somewhere. Ever heard of, stay in a child's place. This lil bytch grew up in a penthouse. Best of clothes, food, technology, everything:mindblown:

If u dont get cho! Somebody please kill this kid, seriously
You are either young or have no life experience. I guess it's cool for your dad to promise to take you to a game. Then cancel midway with no explanation. I guess it's cool for your dad to let a gangsta(Andre) babysit you . If Ghost does none of this Tariq nevergets turned out by Kanan.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ghost wouldn't take the phone to his hotel weeks after a murder. that's stupid. What's equally stupid is Tasha knowing exactly where Silver's car was when Ghost never told her that. tasha could easily be charged with his murder herself.

WILL YOU nikkaS STOPPING
REPEATING THIS DUMB shyt?

DUDES CAR WAS IN THE SAME SPOT
HE fukkED TASHA IN THE PARKING LOT.

GHOST JUST CHOKED HIM OUT
AND THREW HIM IN THE TRUNK.
:devil:
:evil:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WILL YOU nikkaS STOPPING
REPEATING THIS DUMB shyt?

DUDES CAR WAS IN THE SAME SPOT
HE fukkED TASHA IN THE PARKING LOT.

GHOST JUST CHOKED HIM OUT
AND THREW HIM IN THE TRUNK.

True. How did she know he put him in the trunk and left him and the car right there, if she was unsure about him even killing him until recently?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
True. How did she know he put him in the trunk and left him and the car right there, if she was unsure about him even killing him until recently?

SHE CLEARLY WASNT SURE
IF THEY WOULD FIND HIS BODY THERE.

SHE WAS JUST LEADING THEM TO THE SCENE OF THE CRIME, HOPING THEY WOULD FIND SOMETHING.