CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I CANT SEE COURTNEY KILLING OFF
GHOST, TOMMY NOR DRE TO BE TRUTHFULLY HONEST...
THEYVE ESCAPED TOO MUCH TO GET BODIED NOW.

I don’t get how people care about ghost. I hate that nikka. Tommy is the only character I still fukk with and that’s only because he’s the only one who been consistent for the whole series. Dude been certified crazy from jump and I love it :pachaha:

THE ONLY THING GHOST EVER DID THAT I DIDNT ROCK WITH
WAS LEAVE HIS WIFE FOR THE RICAN BROAD....

NOW THAT WE KNOW TASHA IS A LYING, MURDEROUS, SNITCHING, DRUG DEALING, PHILANDERING THOT
I THINK HE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION AFTER ALL.
:devil:
:evil:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
finally caught up. couple random things.

the biggest frustration and there's lots to be frustrated about with this show, is how they build someone up with a bit of mystique and then Ghost and Tommy easily dispatch them and it happened with Jason and Benny in the one episode.

I did appreciate Jason just randomly turning up and giving orders and stipulations like he was a general manager on Raw or Smackdown though.

I know I said before, this show remind me of Gossip Girl in certain ways but it finally came full circle in the episode were they had to get 2 million and they were all together and came up with the scheme to rob the fundraiser. that was pure Gossip Girl. also, Ghosts apartment is in the same building characters from Gossip Girl stayed in and the teacher thats going to be dealing for Tariq was in Gossip Girl.

Lala had to go...those eyes were really starting to freak me out.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps

This post sums up everything about Ghost and why I want him to win.

That post is wrong on so many levels though.

Tariq's disdain for Ghost makes perfect sense.

Tommy thinks he killed LaKisha because he killed Angela. Tommy is illogical, Ghost keeps telling him that, thats why he always trying to prove he can "win" without Ghost.

Tariq being like Ghost wasn't inevitable but he turned out now, might as well show him how to move correctly or cut him off completely.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show has become garbage.

It should have pivoted towards Sterns and Tate f*ckery on Ghosts part.

Tariq should have been left at Choate and scared straight into the square life.

With Terry Silver and Tasha trying to uncover Ghosts hidden assets while he outmaneuvers both.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That post is wrong on so many levels though.

Tariq's disdain for Ghost makes perfect sense.

Tommy thinks he killed LaKisha because he killed Angela. Tommy is illogical, Ghost keeps telling him that, thats why he always trying to prove he can "win" without Ghost.

Tariq being like Ghost wasn't inevitable but he turned out now, might as well show him how to move correctly or cut him off completely.

tariq is NOTHING like ghost kid grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth. He was mad ghost didn't tell him he was a drug dealer and he felt like someone should explaning shyt to him.