Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This show is so terribly predicable that I feel I should spoil one of my theories.

Tariq is going to kill Tommy or at least badly injure him. Watch. Tommy is going to go Neanderthal-shyt(like he always does) and rampage on Tasha when he finds out she killed Kiesha. He gonna beat the shyt outta here to near death until Tariq comes and saves her. Remember Tariq said he'll protect his thot mommy at all cost. Tasha ain't Ghost and so that lil fakkit Tariq is not going to let Tommy killing his mother slide. Watch. Or.... Both Ghost and Tommy kill Tasha aka the Gemma(SOA) of Power.

THE ONLY THING GHOST EVER DID THAT I DIDNT ROCK WITH
WAS LEAVE HIS WIFE FOR THE RICAN BROAD....

NOW THAT WE KNOW TASHA IS A LYING, MURDEROUS, SNITCHING, DRUG DEALING, PHILANDERING THOT
I THINK HE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION AFTER ALL.
:devil:
:evil:

The more with know about Tasha the more justified Ghost was cheating on her ass. Hell, Angela would've been 10x the wife Tasha was. How can you even feel bad for Tasha at this point? The whole Ghost cheating on Tasha is getting tiring and I can't believe Ghost at one point wanted to savage things with this scheming thot who should've been left in the hoods where she belongs.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Nah breh that's a terrible explanation although I wouldn't be surprised if that's how the writers laid it out.

If that's how he got down then he'd have died years ago, they wasted the hell out of his character. If there's anyone that should've killed Tommy it's that dude, hell they could've had us all thinking Tommy survived at the end only for Benny to roll up on him like Mark Wahlberg did to Matt Damon in The Departed.

Unfortunately, that's way beyond their capabilities :martin:

These the writers if Power we talking about

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
tariq is NOTHING like ghost kid grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth. He was mad ghost didn't tell him he was a drug dealer and he felt like someone should explaning shyt to him.
Exactly
Mfka ain't paid nary a bill and he felt some shyt need to be justified and explained to him like he's an adult. Sit your ass down somewhere. Ever heard of, stay in a child's place. This lil bytch grew up in a penthouse. Best of clothes, food, technology, everything:mindblown:

If u dont get cho! Somebody please kill this kid, seriously

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Y’all buggin about Naturi, maybe because her wigs have been so awful every season, she’s always looked wack to me, but she wears less makeup now since she’s not some “stay home wife baddie” so maybe that’s what y’all are seeing - the difference between a full face makeup stimulus vs just ok makeup. She hardly ever has a full beat face in this season like she did in almost every episode in season 1

f7f292c1c682bdc1b4bc5a8096a4757c.jpg

She also went from being 29/30 at the start of the show to 35...that decline in your 30’s is real :sadcam:
She's still fine af to me.
:manny:

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as this show is trash and nothing makes sense, I will play Devil's Advocate for Tariq's motivations. He's a fukking teenager. Teenagers are dumb as fukk sometimes. His dad cheated on his mom, and was a drug dealer. He was poisoned by Kanan.

I can't logically explain much fukking else, I think the way other characters interact with him is dumb as fukk. I think the fact that he hasn't been scared straight at ALL is silly. I think the only thing dumber than him expecting to be kept in the loop on shyt is the fact that other characters don't smack the shyt out of him for wanting to be.

But hating his father and being ungrateful? Teenager 101.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
We ever gonna find out what crew ole girl was working with at choate, the people she was texting after kicking it with riq? :what:

If there was no crew who was gonna matter, they should’ve switched up who/what she was texting, she should’ve just snitched on her righteous shyt.
I don't think we will until the spin off. There's really no reason for Tariq to go back to Chote at all this season.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm about 90% sure but since Tasha keeps insisting that she's not with James and keeps saying her last name is Green now, the Feds can make her testify against James because the "person can't testify against their spouse" thing is now out of play. I can see her going to jail once James starts telling on her too. Also that fact that she pinpointed the exact location of the body could me that she could be deemed a accomplice, or a co-conspirator. The fact that she told without an immunity agreement means that they can arrest her later for not reporting the crime. :snoop: