Daps
EIObF_2X0AENDgu

Ghost finger pushed her shyt back GOT DAMN

Dat Qing Dynasty hairline.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
With the whole Tariq hating Ghost, I understand the angle, I just feel like it's overstated, and at this point, no longer makes sense.

At that age, Tariq really only wanted to spend time with his father, so the material things were irrelevant. We don't know what came before, but when we meet him, he spends more time with Shawn than anyone else. Then it's Tommy, who was always straight with him. Then Ghost passes him off to Dre aka New-Shawn, then allows for Kanan to take him under his wing.

All through this, Tariq learns that his dad is seemingly blowing him off for some strange lady...so I get the angle, but after all this time, it shouldn't be a driving factor. He either fukks with his dad or he doesn't

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Thats it.
The theme of the show is very Shonda-ish.
But only for a slightly different demo that includes non-bedwench/buck viewers.
The thing with Tommy and Kesha was very Scandal-ish
:jbhmm:
the same demographic who hates ghost for putting his hands on tasha is the same demographic who is in love with a cac who strangled his girlfriend to death
Breh this show is marketed for ratchets/hoodrats and to some extent fags. Its clear it is. Only those two groups will harbor negative feelings towards Ghost for "abandoning" Tasha. Real men will understand why Ghost left especially when the series progresses. Power is just a more grimy/darker version of those Shonda Rhimes shows. No male would make these type of excuses UNLESS they were raised by single mothers(I hate using this phase btw) who turned their sons against their father.
the moment 50 tried to compete with empire and eat into their fanbase is the moment those kinda people became the vocal majority and pressured them into making power some bullshyt that they can live vicariously through

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If he didn't kill him then why would he agree to pay her to keep quiet?

Not questioning that. I am questioning how she knew Ghost killed him there and left him there. I get that it could have been just a lucky shot in the dark, since they were all there. Just seems a little to convenient and sloppy on Ghost's....this is "Power" we are talking about...my bad. Carry on.

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not questioning that. I am questioning how she knew Ghost killed him there and left him there. I get that it could have been just a lucky shot in the dark, since they were all there. Just seems a little to convenient and sloppy on Ghost's....this is "Power" we are talking about...my bad. Carry on.

Yea try not to overthink it lol

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
With the whole Tariq hating Ghost, I understand the angle, I just feel like it's overstated, and at this point, no longer makes sense.

At that age, Tariq really only wanted to spend time with his father, so the material things were irrelevant. We don't know what came before, but when we meet him, he spends more time with Shawn than anyone else. Then it's Tommy, who was always straight with him. Then Ghost passes him off to Dre aka New-Shawn, then allows for Kanan to take him under his wing.

All through this, Tariq learns that his dad is seemingly blowing him off for some strange lady...so I get the angle, but after all this time, it shouldn't be a driving factor. He either fukks with his dad or he doesn't
All what time? A few weeks? The kid playing Tariq isn't a good actor thats why it seems bad. if they had a decent actor he'd be more sympathetic.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Finally peeped the last ep. This n1gga tryin to be a politician:dead:

Tyler Perry wouldn't even write shyt like dis :mjlol:

This n1gga right here brehs.

A fukkin Lt Governor that was on trial for murder of a fed agent. Wife snitchin on him. How did he think he could be a politician. :russ:

Last edited: