Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I have legit given up on the possibility that I will enjoy this show as I did a few seasons ago. Last episode was actually pretty good, this one was just dumb for so many reason I would be posting a novel on how many things dont make sense. I'll just post the biggest ones

Why is benny coming to kill a known assassin in Tommy who pulled a chopper out to kill Proctor, with a dam army knife or whatever the hell that was? I thought benny was true muscle can you at least make me feel a little bit like tommy really was in danger?

Why is it a parking lot full of feds can't see Tommy hiding behind a gate, dumpster but a couple of negros about to go to jail can spot him?

Why do these 2 fools immediately think tommy set them up and not the dam dude , dre, you just had kidnapped and killed ya boy, oh no way he snitched huh?

Why is ghost setting dre up for murder on the roof and not considering all the ways dre can escape from the roof?

How come tasha went all over looking for Terry silver , suspected ghost killed him but suddenly after never finding him, get a revelation of where he might be tip the detectives off to where his body might be and he just in a trunk in a car that has been sitting in garage for a pretty long time at this point?

Lastly If tariq or tasha has another one of these "your so selfish, it's all about you ghost" ass conversations with ghost I swear I'm going to throw something at my damn screen.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don’t know I think Tommy ain’t making it out this series alive or free tho. I’m gonna be tight if ghost dies
I don’t get how people care about ghost. I hate that nikka. Tommy is the only character I still fukk with and that’s only because he’s the only one who been consistent for the whole series. Dude been certified crazy from jump and I love it :pachaha:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
They did say the parking complex was "decommissioned" which had me questioning why it still had a ton of parked cars in it:skip:

There's definitely the flaws in the writing but ima be back Sunday just like everyone else in here:blessed:

Ghost snitching on Tasha lowkey the grimiest shyt he did to me:pachaha:

He snitched on Tommy too. It was his call that was the reason Tommy got booked when he was in the hotel with whoever that was...even though he got Tommy off by using Proctor. But still....

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Why would Benny even care that Tommy murked his snitchin cousin? He's a top made guy...he would charge it to the game.

He already had an idea that Proctor would snitch, and straight told him not to. That's the other reason Proctor didn't go to him to hide out.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Only thing I can think of about why Benny brought the knife to kill is that's how he got down. And he probably thought Tonny was scared of him cuz of who he was.
Nah breh that's a terrible explanation although I wouldn't be surprised if that's how the writers laid it out.

If that's how he got down then he'd have died years ago, they wasted the hell out of his character. If there's anyone that should've killed Tommy it's that dude, hell they could've had us all thinking Tommy survived at the end only for Benny to roll up on him like Mark Wahlberg did to Matt Damon in The Departed.

Unfortunately, that's way beyond their capabilities :martin:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I don’t get how people care about ghost. I hate that nikka. Tommy is the only character I still fukk with and that’s only because he’s the only one who been consistent for the whole series. Dude been certified crazy from jump and I love it :pachaha:

tommy an emotional clown who reacts before he thinks , idgaf about consistency he dumb and naive af. If he dies.... he dies.the simple fact this fool rather rock with teresi,holly and lakesha over ghost shows how stupid he is

ghost has good intentions for the most part but is a liar who thinks he can manipulate and control every situation

it’s literally everybody vs ghost so I don’t see how he makes it out alive or free.ghost or tommy probably gonna die/get locked

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Show is all over the place

1.. Tommy/Ghost takes out all these cartels and no answer from anyone

2. Ghost running for lieutenant governor of New York just like that..come on now

3. Tasha back to banging dude who she only met 3 times and at her job..

4. Police work that horrible that they don’t have any cameras anywhere around Tommy/lakeisha nice ass area they lived in, to catch the killer