Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Light bright with turquoise eyes was really out here thuggish tho...stop the light skin disrespect :ufdup:

Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg
Forgot about this nikka :dead:

Aint he some kinda model now?

:dame:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ghost watch 2 much naruto, poking tasha like that now she gonna have the EMS like when itachi poked sasuke and gave him his powers

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Tasha snitching ass lol

and as long as Terry has been dead, dude should’ve been covered in flies and maggots.

but tell me this.......what modern car doesn’t lock itself after a a short while? That Infiniti is a 2017 model car and absolutely would automatically lock itself right along with the damn trunk.

meanwhile, a damn car left at the airport parking lot woulda been got towed.

And LMAO @ Tariq talking about Ghost never did shyt for him when him and Tommy just put up $2 million to get him away from the Italians. Talking about “you might’ve given me life but you were never my fukkin father” :mjlol:

who writes this shyt? Ghost needs to give Tariq that Sean treatment and keep it moving.

and with all of this past fukkery how the hell is Ghost magically a lieutenant governor running mate just like that? LOL

Real talk Ghost, just have a Halloween party at Truth, invite Dre, fake Rosie Perez, Tasha, Tariq and Tommy and blow the whole club up.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
you’d think that benny would have tommy abducted and tortured

LOL @ a boss like Benny showing up alone with a mini dagger and no strap when Tommy rolls around in a Big Bird muscle car and can easily be followed and picked up off the street.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Something tells me that Tasha is gone be next to bite the dust. I wouldn't be mad if Ghost did it either.

I hate how everybody trying get at Ghost. Saxe and agent mush-mouth investigation is gone go down the toilet b/c Dre gone get caught up again and give up Saxe and find a way to weasel himself out of another situation.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Benny rolled 20 deep, 6 cars, 30 guns for Vincent but he pulls up dolo with a butter knife and no vest for a nikka that killed your family :unimpressed:

If a dead body was in the parking lot at JFK airport you would be smelling that thing from terminal 5, they didn’t smell it until they popped the trunk :unimpressed:

Tasha with significant bruises on her arm but always has her sleeves conveniently rolled up:unimpressed:

Tasha not showing Tommy the paperwork proving Honey Nut Cheerios was going to flip :unimpressed:

2 bit N bronem getting arrested letting the cops know Eagan is watching yet they don’t look nor arrest Eagan :unimpressed: