Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
Ghost had the Triple H face

cafc573a508c1203-600x338.gif

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
So they didn't want to take the break with 1 cliffhanger like most shows do...They added like 20 of them just to make sure people are intrigued :mjlol:

:snoop:They don't even try making a cool story anymore. I'm legit disgusted at how sihtty the plot is.

@CHICAGO told y'all that only 20 hours have passed since the death of Rayna. Don't act surprised Sylvermans body was fresh.

Last edited:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
worst episode i ever saw "WRITING" wise and I been watching this since day 1...so many HOW THE fukk moments in this episode i lost interest but finished as I want to finish the story but horrible writing

This ish is the equivalent of nursery rhymes in rap.
We got 3 more excruciating episodes. Hang in there breh.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
  • Yeah the writers did a TERRIBLE job throughout the series showing us WHY Tariq hates Ghost so much. Everything we've seen on camera makes Ghost look like a decent pops. The only thing you can say was messed up is Ghost cheating with Angela and moving out the house but that wasn't THAT bad that a kid would want their dad murdered :russ: the father cheating and leaving the fam is regular life shyt that many people go through lmao

• They trying act like him putting hands on Tasha was the final straw for Tariq like Tariq ain't used to violence at all :russ: his mom killed her best friend and he shook it off but Ghost roughing Tasha up a bit just makes him a monster eh :mjlol:
  • I forgot Q was in the show trying save Tasha...nikka popped up right after the FEDS raided the place...nikka has no common sense, this broad is not the one to chase breh

• Show is straight :trash: the acting is terrible...I forget the dude's name who played Cash father this episode...but he should NEVER play a thug again :bryan: why was his hand placed like that on his waist when he was dapping up Tommy? :pachaha:
  • Tired of Andre escaping every time :unimpressed:
  • They really make characters go full retard mode so they can get killed....we all know Jason would not have fallen for that bullshyt last season :pachaha: and Benny really confronted Tommy solo with a damn knife...BULLshyt
  • Tommy is a fool -- he really thinks Ghost would kill Keisha at that moment when they trying kill Jason together :unimpressed:
  • Breh why did Ghost not move Silver's car and body out the garage --- he had plenty of time :bryan:
  • So in 1 month -- Ghost has went from beating a murder case for killing a FED to now running as a Lt. Governor for NY :deadrose:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
fukk ghost

that nikka only has one facial expression

:ohhh:

this how this nikka lookin all the time

yo ghost, ur son been murdered

yo ghost, tommy is waitin outside

yo ghost, how about having lunch together
I miss my Ghost custom smiley.
I miss all of my custom smilies.
:mjcry:

Ayo, @mods where are our custom joints, b?
:stopitslime: