Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Ghost is strong af.... Took Jason out with ease... :wow:

They finally found Terry stupid ass body in the trunk.... But I bet u ghost finds the phone dre planted before the search warrant clears..... :mjgrin:

Proctor whole family is easy to kill.... :mjlol:

Gotdammit I can't wait till someone finally merc's Dre... His smug smile when he thinks he got the advantage is sickening.... :birdman:

Tasha's terrible acting when Keisha name is mentioned tho... :francis:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This ep was all over the place :dwillhuh:

Dre once again playing both sides and magically getting away with everything :snoop:

Ghost actually putting hands on Tasha :picard: And them flashbacks to previous episodes showed just how much she's fallen off in looks since
nVe77aGd_o.png

Tommy's spot getting raided with balled up Calculus and them getting locked up. They naturally think it's a setup but I doubt anything competent will be done about it :heh:

:dead:@Jesse Williams trying his damnest to look "hard"....light bright nikkas with turquoise eyes can't convince nobody breh. :mjlol:

Jason is dead and watch how everyone he was working with magically disappear because the show apparently has bigger fish to fry now :stopitslime:

All that hype for Herc just to die in a knife fight? :gucci: What a fukking waste :hhh:

Special Agent Rosie Perez and Saxe linking up once again, embarrassing the feds one illegal evidence planting and mush-mouthed lie at a time :snoop:

Tasha: ....Keisha's dead? :picard:

Tariq: :comeon:

Tate trying hard as a bytch to resurrect that O-Dog ice grill in Truth :mjlol: "You aint gon do shyt, boy :birdman:"

At this point, Tasha needs to go the Holly route. She's irredeemable at this point. And take Tariq with her....this lil nikka needs a legit beatdown, fukk an ass whooping. :scust:

And for all of Ghost's "cleverness" in this episode....this nikka really left Silver's corpse in the trunk of that car? :gucci::why::snoop:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Benny's a dumbass. He deserved what he got.

Everyone blames Ghost for hurting Tasha. But how you gonna tell a serial murderer like him, "I'm gonna snitch and put you in jail".

That endscene with Tariq wasn't bad at all. Tariq was right that Ghost is selfish as fukk. But at the same time, Tariq just acting like a brat.

Dre can dodge every bullet shot from every gun every time, but he can never dodge karma. He gets got every time.

I wonder what the Wonder Twins are gonna do after they get out.