qmgc2Dw1_o.gif
InIOXC0m_o.gif

9fApsokQ_o.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I can't tell if they want us to take Tariq lashing out seriously or what. I know it's been a tough couple of months for him and everything but give me a break.
Easily one of the worst things about the show...dude says you never did shyt for me...um, he saved you from being kidnapped, cleaned up the ray ray situation, put you in private school, hid your case and got you in another private school, paid your ransom from kidnapping part 2 and is keeping the feds off you for helping tommy...and this is all after you got your sister killed :heh:

This pretend lifelong hate of ghost that just popped up in the last 2 months (power timeline) is :trash:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
And Jesus Christ, why have Jesse Williams in the show just for that? Lol @ asking Tommy if cash can come see him and him being like

tenor.gif

:heh:

While we’re on pointless characters, why bring in super simp just for Tasha to be like, nah, I got this? And where is the other drug dealer who was extorting her? Just needed her for a 48 hr flip and he’s done :heh:

Dre is such a ho...and why is Saxe still investigating shyt :mindblown:, ghost fukked up not killing him

Tasha a whole ass ho for this Keisha shyt...but how did she know exactly where he was? Was t she blowing up his phone at the beginning of the season ?

And Tommy’s boys are gonna clap him

Lol @another top kingpin connect getting killed. How tommy and ghost can take out their suppliers with ease but never manage to climb the corporate drug ladder is beyond me :wow:

Smh @ nikkas having to clear drug tests and background checks to be cashiers and Ghost being offered Lt Governor without even putting in an application or answering at least the “tell me about yourself” question

Did they run out of money for extras? How many meetings ghost have in one day pouring himself a drink in that big ass club that never runs as a club? Lowkey they added another adversary - Ghost’s alcoholism

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Power doesn’t give a f about kids; the tally count on kids catching strays off their parents- 1 dead kid (Raina), son getting killed by his father (Sean), son wants his father killed, 1 orphan (Proctor’s daughter, lost a mother, father and uncle in a 2 wk timeframe), a motherless child (Cash), teachers copping drugs off students, FBI running up in a day care center, and Yaz getting the Judy from Family Matters treatment
:beli:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This ep was all over the place :dwillhuh:

Dre once again playing both sides and magically getting away with everything :snoop:

Ghost actually putting hands on Tasha :picard: And them flashbacks to previous episodes showed just how much she's fallen off in looks since
nVe77aGd_o.png

Tommy's spot getting raided with balled up Calculus and them getting locked up. They naturally think it's a setup but I doubt anything competent will be done about it :heh:

:dead:@Jesse Williams trying his damnest to look "hard"....light bright nikkas with turquoise eyes can't convince nobody breh. :mjlol:

Jason is dead and watch how everyone he was working with magically disappear because the show apparently has bigger fish to fry now :stopitslime:

All that hype for Herc just to die in a knife fight? :gucci: What a fukking waste :hhh:

Special Agent Rosie Perez and Saxe linking up once again, embarrassing the feds one illegal evidence planting and mush-mouthed lie at a time :snoop:

Tasha: ....Keisha's dead? :picard:

Tariq: :comeon:

Tate trying hard as a bytch to resurrect that O-Dog ice grill in Truth :mjlol: "You aint gon do shyt, boy :birdman:"

At this point, Tasha needs to go the Holly route. She's irredeemable at this point. And take Tariq with her....this lil nikka needs a legit beatdown, fukk an ass whooping. :scust:

And for all of Ghost's "cleverness" in this episode....this nikka really left Silver's corpse in the trunk of that car? :gucci::why::snoop:
Light bright with turquoise eyes was really out here thuggin tho...stop the light skin disrespect :ufdup:

Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

Last edited: