Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Benny rolled 20 deep, 6 cars, 30 guns for Vincent but he pulls up dolo with a butter knife and no vest for a nikka that killed your family :unimpressed:

If a dead body was in the parking lot at JFK airport you would be smelling that thing from terminal 5, they didn’t smell it until they popped the trunk :unimpressed:
that nikka Benny had a whole army and his dumbass decides to pull up with a knife dolo, that's gotta be one of the dumbest shyt in the series:snoop:

When he killed Jason, that last breath he took realizing what he did made him sound like Scooby Doo:pachaha:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so power book 2 is gonna be a sequel? :mjlol:

i dont know about that. I think they need to do a preqel with Kanan and Brees running shyt showing a young tommy and james and how james got the name "ghost"

if this spinoff doesn't have ghost or tommy then i think it's going to bomb because core fans not fukking with tariq or andre coleman like that. What is Mary going to do or play?

I don’t care about any of the prequel shyt that you just typed. It’s not hard to put together how he because “Ghost.” A prequel just sounds silly to me.

Ive suspected that Book 2 may be a continuation with a brand new cast.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Now you see what its like after all these years"

Did the writers forget they literally spent a whole season with Tasha making sure that Ghost kept selling drugs because she didn't want him to go legit? :mindblown:

Bout time he tried to to put the fear of God in Tasha, she been reckless far too long

The Garrote in the watch is a :banderas: move...I'm actually glad killing Jason wasn't some super big elaborate plan.

And y'all was talking about Proctor saying Igor Ungor was just code :camby:

Tariq is just watching every single person he supposed to trust lie to each other but he believes every single negative thing about Ghost

Benny supposed to be some super pro and gets easily taken out like that :camby:

I get that the theme of this season is Betrayal but ehh i'm over it and this mama's boy shyt.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
For some reason, I’m thinking that the gun that Ghost left on Tariq’s bed will come back into play before it’s all over. They seem to be setting up for someone to take a shot at Ghost with the mid-season finale. The five remaining episodes will answer who did it.

Did they even acknowledge BG dying?

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how the fukk does thotsha know the exact location of silver and the feds dont suspect her?
I guess they expect us to believe she “knows” Ghost so well, as though she wasn’t calling Silver’s phone constantly at the start of the season looking for him.

Why is Tariq so angry? Literally has no motive for this character arc.
I mean, his twin was killed through his own fault and he finds out everyone, literally EVERYONE, he knows is a liar. Him being angry makes all of the sense in the world. His directing it only at his father is what needs to be questioned.
lol @ Tariq

it’s amazing they were able to create such a scum bag
Both of his parents are sociopaths though. No matter how he was raised or how much money they have, maybe it’s just in his genes for Tariq to be a piece of shyt. That actor should be the first one to win any awards though, because I can’t remember the last time I saw a character that didn’t commit any type of pedophile move or rape that was so universally hated.