Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the obligatory this show is fukking stupid post of the week, BUT...at least it’s levelled it out with 100% pure fukkery for the last few weeks, like...these writers are useless from a logic/continuity standpoint but at least they’re having me surprised :whoo:

With the way these pieces are moving I feel like the ending of this show will be the bloodbath of the main cast I was expecting but never got with the final Game of thrones season

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
He was saying eventually, this is Power..there is no way they’re not gonna have Tommy find out somehow lol

I guess I tend to not look at the “obvious” future when talking about shows.

for some reason my mind kept telling Tasha is going to act like this ain’t happen unless they find evidence linking to her.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Tasha killed tommy girl,ghost killed tashas dude and Tommy killed ghosts girl :wow:

Hopefully Tariq goes down :ohlawd: Blanca on his ass

I think tasha gonna end up going to jail for killing lakesha, Tommy too I think he’s gonna get caught up somehow.

good episode :ehh:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
it's gotten to the point to where i applaud Dre for being such a snake ass nikka. I'm rootin for him now just because the nikka embraces the chaos just like Saxe.

Lala had to go... if there's one thing i've learned from watching Power is that Tommy under no circumstances is allowed to be happy. My man had a dog at one point and i'm pretty sure SHE got clapped too :wow:

Wouldn't be surprised if his mom got strangled in the next two eps for talkin slick about Holly and Lala around Tommy

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Like i predicted earlier in this thread...tasha kills lala,tommy kills tasha,and Tariq tells benny tommy killed his brother for revenge on his mothers death
Benny already knows about Tommy.
When Proctor told Ghost why he needed to hide at his penthouse, he gave Ghost a code name (Egor Angor)
Just like pig latin, or a secret language that kids make up, Benny understood the code that Ghost told him at Truth.
Peep the mathmatics, god: EGor ANgor (EGAN).
Benny is just biding his time at this point.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keisha and Tariq are both alike. Both weren’t built for the life but were drawn to it for different reasons. Keisha was love and Tariq was hatred for his dad/wanting to be better than his dad. Both ignored people telling them to stay out the life; instead they both decided to go all in. Like Walter White once said, “No half measures”. Keisha learned that lesson the hard way. Tariq will too based off the fact that he’s way too sloppy. Either it’ll be jail or :demonic: