The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
:dead:
i been feelin bad for ghost the last few seasons

my nikka just been chillin for the most part and then he gets brought into the fukkery

he been tryin to get out the game for like the last 2 years in the show smh
He chasing after “power” too much tho. nikka coulda been out the game if he just invested his money into lowkey businesses from the get go. nikka used his drug money to open up a night club where fukkery happens. Then agreed to get into politics :heh:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
How long do you think it's gonna take? Tommy only has so many people to suspect :heh:

you think Tommy would suspect Tasha did it right away?

to be honest I’ll agree if he accuses Ghost of doing it (he knows Ghost and her have beef) and then Tasha jumps in when Tommy has the barrel in Ghost face and confesses to it.

:ehh:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
The show might be setting it up for Dre to take over where Ghost started in season 1 or something cuz this nikka shoulda been dead ever since he was running around Miami chasing that female assassin :russ:
Dog, completely forgot about that shyt. Seemed like forever ago:pachaha:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Benny already knows about Tommy.
When Proctor told Ghost why he needed to hide at his penthouse, he gave Ghost a code name (Egor Angor)
Just like pig latin, or a secret language that kids make up, Benny understood the code that Ghost told him at Truth.
Peep the mathmatics, god: EGor ANgor (EGAN).
Benny is just biding his time at this point.
:ohhh: