Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Wow.. So this episode was actually really fukking great. Between this one and the one where Proctor dies idk which episode tops the season so far.

I actually have zero complaints this time around. If I were to knit pick I'd say the only thing annoying was Ghost & Tommy letting Saxe live and Ghost expecting Saxe to cooperate with him and help him save Tariq :why:

Like breh, you know how long this man been trying to take you down and you think he just gonna flip and help you instead of continue to take you down to try and get his job back?

:gucci:

Silly but it makes room for more twists in the story.

Anyways, Lala has been so annoying this season. She's either crying, angry or hollering about Cash. It was getting redundant. Sucks we didn't get one more sex scene from her before she died :ohlawd:

And also, I feel the whole Tariq's teacher selling drugs for him without knowing storyline is just over the top fluff. They keep introducing these different random characters when it's just as hard keeping up with the main ones.

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kate has this weird obsession with Tommy's relationships

James should choke the shyt outta Tariq every single time he calls him Ghost

Ok definitely didn't expect that between Tasha/Keisha.

Man thats not even Tasha's bag, being a killer....the shark has been jumped over long ago but now that shark has been gutted

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Keisha ain’t never satisfied, damn :scust:

Edit - :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Tasha wasn’t worth shyt as a friend. Keisha did all that shyt for Tasha back in the early seasons and she still put a bullet in her head with no hesitation.

Last edited: