Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
it's gotten to the point to where i applaud Dre for being such a snake ass nikka. I'm rootin for him now just because the nikka embraces the chaos just like Saxe.

Lala had to go... if there's one thing i've learned from watching Power is that Tommy under no circumstances is allowed to be happy. My man had a dog at one point and i'm pretty sure SHE got clapped too :wow:

Wouldn't be surprised if his mom got strangled in the next two eps for talkin slick about Holly and Lala around Tommy

Lobos had one of his guys clap her because he didn’t kill Ghost back in season 3

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
it's gotten to the point to where i applaud Dre for being such a snake ass nikka. I'm rootin for him now just because the nikka embraces the chaos just like Saxe.

Lala had to go... if there's one thing i've learned from watching Power is that Tommy under no circumstances is allowed to be happy. My man had a dog at one point and i'm pretty sure SHE got clapped too :wow:

Wouldn't be surprised if his mom got strangled in the next two eps for talkin slick about Holly and Lala around Tommy
Dre been playing six different sides for YEARS still not dead :mindblown:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Dre been playing six different sides for YEARS still not dead :mindblown:

Ghost and Snake. I swear this is video game greatness. :blessed:

Tasha ain't shyt though. I know she tightened up when Keisha mentioned Cash, because Tasha is like, "what about Tariq". But damn, shooting her though? Why not just call Tommy?

Honestly, they all deserve to die. Ghost, Tasha, Keisha, Tommy, Tariq, Dre, Saxe, Jason. Everyone but Benny and Proctor's kid. Hate to see it.:francis: