Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Damn good episode. Of course had some eye rolling moments where they fell back on one of their favorite tropes but added some much needed drama.

I know I can't be the only that burst out laughing at the bad acting between Keisha and Tasha in that scene.

“Pleaaase. Bbbbut what about my son....”
-“What about him ?? :stopitslime:
CompetentMilkyHarrier-small.gif

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Dannnnnng show is crazy at this point

They killing everyone off at this point, I won’t be surprised if Tommy an Ghost end up dead by the end of the season

I think Tommy will be dead or in jail by series end.

They are doing a Ghost spin-off that is set to start two days after the series finale of Power. Now if it's a prequel about Ghost's beginnings or a continuation of his character in current day who knows..

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Tommy will be dead or in jail by series end.

They are doing a Ghost spin-off that is set to start two days after the series finale of Power. Now if it's a prequel about Ghost's beginnings or a continuation of his character in current day who knows..

:ohhh:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
they only did it because they knew he had gotten fired
Anything happens to Saxe...who's the first 2 suspects? Fired or not, they can't just pull up on him.

And I'm pretty sure kids can't be used as bargaining chips. All Keisha had to do was hold firm until she lawyered up or can some Coli attorney set the record straight.

:gucci:@how much screentime Special Agent Rosie Perez got this episode...now we know why she speaks like that, her tongue is ruined from tart p*ssy :hhh:

And we damn sure don't need to see as much Rae Shremmer Jr. neither :fohch:

Quarquar

Pro
Daps
Just thought it over lala son is gonna think tommy killed her after he told him...and the people at the basketball game looking at him is gonna tell on him too

Cash ain't that street smart or in tune with what's happening. Rodriguez talked to Keisha. She was fine and said she was on the way to the feds. Between the time Rodriguez gets off the phone with keisha and keisha's death, Tommy is literally in plain view in public, shopping. He has a bunch of alibis beyond that including cash and the parents you mentioned because he picked cash back up from practice. I don't think he will catch static from her death beyond standard questioning.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
damn, I hate lala as an actress and been wanting Keisha to die, but not like that
this shyt was like Arya killing the night king instead of snowman

Edit: still not a fan of how this season has become the Tariq show, literally so much shyt is happening between people because this fukkboi didn’t die instead of his sister :cantblife:

Last edited: